Everyone loses! Hahahaha!!!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by ZOoo00OOm, May 29, 2012.

1. gunked

gunked New Member

Re: Korchanth is a great assassin

;)
  2. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

:cool:
  3. teapot

teapot Post Master General

If someone could explain how a $500 10 second duration of instant kills and unstopable defense requires skill let me know.

Like I said you can be skilled and use juice, but juice itself requires no skill.
  4. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

Of course this thread gets turned into something PM related
  5. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

yeah, this thread wasn't flame bait
  6. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

it's not unstoppable

you're just bad
  7. teapot

that's not what I'm implying. If anything I was talking about balance in my previous post.

anyone can get a kill in halo with a rocket launcer and overshield.. essentially the same effects as juice.

yeah I know it's not unstoppable peachy I've killed you before while you were juiced and I wasn't. What a surprise though, you didn't give an explanation as to why it takes skill! Never saw that coming.
  8. joker

joker Active Member

Ubie check
  9. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

it takes skill to stop it, something you've been unable to do for a year so you're STILL crying about it. the last time i played you i had no deaths and you rage quit mid game, so riddle me that?

comparing MNC to irrelevant games is a deadeye move... you should know better.

proceed to whine about trolling and give us a good ol famous teapot wall of text.
  10. teapot

aw shucks peachy, I love it when you try flaming me with made up stories.

I agree with you, it takes skill to kill a juice chainer. Does it take skill to juice chain? Nope. You literally go to a machine and buy your "skill" then retreat till the next ones up.

Next time you get a break from doing nothing, you should try to explain how it takes skill. Avoiding questions seem's a little too easy, almost like buying juice.
  11. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

says the guy reminiscing on one kill he got on me from over a year ago :roll:

typical teapot move, accusing me of avoiding questions to statements i never even made
    Last edited: May 30, 2012
  12. joker

joker Active Member

point check

Ubie check
  13. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

If everyone else wants do an ubies thread i'm down with that...
  14. HiipFire

HiipFire Active Member

15. teapot

I ask a question, you respond to everything but that. If you agree juice chaining takes no skill then so be it, but until you can explain how it does I'm just going to assume you agree.

Peachy I'm talking bout the same kill you've brought up numerous times before lol. I love how retarded you are.
  16. joker

joker Active Member

i imagine wildman is kidding. nothing has changed since the last one. on a better note, its about time this forum had something entertaining to read and write about, just had to drop the name of the biggest tryhard assassin of all time.
  17. theyieldingram

theyieldingram Member

Why not start one? You get to win a bunch of assault stuff, and this subforum gets an active topic.
  18. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

you ask a question in a response to something i never said....where in your brain does your reasoning think that i would argue something i never said?...get back to me.

i couldn't give two shits enough to argue about "skill" in a dead video game. i have no idea what you're talking about, i just remember you rage quitting after dying from me multiple times..and then here we are today. you're still in the same spot because you never learned how to adapt.

i'm pretty sure anyone can put together that i got the best of you when you're the one crying about you're inability to counter juice. i played through lots of pub stompings to learn how to deal with people juicing on me. it's a little late in the game now but...there is still hope you might figure out what to do when someone uses juice instead of just making a hundred posts on the forum.
  19. joker

joker Active Member

two reasons really.
    1: i dont want to do it, and i wouldnt expect anyone to do it as thorough as i did it last time, it took alot longer than i expected, but in the end was still kinda fun.

2. i personally feel like ive wrung this game dry for everything it was worth. if private matches still happened i would play them occasionally, but i mean the fun in doing it last time was comical bragging rights among the friends i played with, (kckzi not winning much with sniper tho i felt he was the best, miracle not getting a clean sweep of gunner when i did for assault, feedle getting as many total tank votes as shammas did, etc) all those little things were alot of fun for everyone involved mainly because the game was active.

if someone else wants to do it id vote, and it would be kind of entertaining. i just dont see much changing from the previous one, unless you did something along the lines of the previous winner per category was removed/not allowed to be voted (do something like a previous winner (per category) prompted in parentheses and a reminder to not vote them, etc), to see how that would alter the voting. that would be kinda cool considering ALOT of people only voted 1 person per thing instead of the first/second/third that was suggested.
  20. dadale1990

dadale1990 Member

Just take the juice like focking man. Why do the ones who almost no longer plays the game is the the one that still complains about it, damn just shut up and stop your bitching and pointless and retarded arguement.