This is what happens when you let SXD...

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by SAR3N, October 11, 2010.

1. rudigarmc

rudigarmc New Member

I just find something delightfully ironic about having to state mortars should be used as artillery.
  2. Patch

Patch New Member

3. rudigarmc

rudigarmc New Member

Traditionally mortars are an artillery piece. To state you need to use mortals as an artillery piece is in fact ironic in the dramatic sense.
  4. Patch

Patch New Member

*BZZZZT*

rudigarmc, you are fined one credit for a violation of the verbal morality statute.

Irony is a literary device. It's intentional, not accidental or coincidental...in that case, it's a contradiction. Further, irony employs opposites, not exaggeration. Suggesting mortars be used as artillery is a redundancy.

5. rudigarmc

rudigarmc New Member

Well good thing I'm an accountant and not a writer or something. Anyhow, I was using ironic in the Alanis Morissette sense...
  6. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

I think that makes it worse.
  7. rudigarmc

rudigarmc New Member

Oh...well then damnit.
  8. sxd24

sxd24 Member

You can only have 3 at a time (Well, technically speaking, you can have 4, but the 1st one will die out a few seconds after you hack the 4th). I personally alternate between each turrent to keep the opponent guessing, mainly focusing on Lazer-Blazers and Rock-its, as they do the most work on incoming bots and pros.
  9. SAR3N

SAR3N New Member

I know k/d in a Crossfire match doesn't matter, but when I'm playing against my own friends I tend to not really try to win and just mess around. Please do not make accusations on how I play in certain situations because sometimes in MNC its inevitable your going to lose so why try. I struggled with this until I met the MNC community and I thank them for teaming with me.
  10. zarakon

zarakon Active Member

That's the kind of game where you ought to hit the annihilator, then immediately kill yourself and respawn as support to buy a bunch of gapshots
  11. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

*Runs to make an SXD killing class*
  12. Zander Star

Zander Star New Member

pretty sure the assualt is good through out the game. his speed a jump abbilites make him integral in controlling the ejectors exc. his grenade launcher is effective at pestering turrets and pros while your team can attack or push other lanes. juice rushing can clear a base in secs like any other pro. i fail to see how it becames bad as the game prggreses.

i apoligize for the amount of typos my laptop fell off the table and some of the buttons have turned in ways that only can be compared to the irratation one gets when playing SX