Review of some top 500 players I've seen

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Liefglinde, October 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shammas

Shammas New Member

Gothic, you need to inv us more because we're always on to scrim.
  2. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

I do indeed. I'm from Ireland actually. Actually, you make a damn annoying Assault as well - expert Railgun-dodger!
  3. Rev Rabies

Rev Rabies New Member

Thanks for the compliment man, it took me awhile to develop my tactics, and it was really nice seeing bolt include it in his guide, i always say "If i saw boltaktion and rev rabies coming at me as assassins, i'd turn of my xbox and cry"
  4. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Are you guys searching with a special "Forums Members" option? I have only ever made it into a pub match with Scathis and that was just last week. I don't know how many matches I play per day and each match I am checking out the playerlist to see if any names look familiar...I think the saying "You are trying to hard" applies here. lol
    :ugeek:
  5. rudigarmc

rudigarmc New Member

There is a thread here were we all listed gamer tags and we party up.
  6. jkarr

jkarr New Member

I have played with a bunch of people from this list and even ones who have posted. I always love seeing Peachy in the room. I know I am going to be put to the test. Usually he rails me but hey everygame is a chance to learn right.

I got in a game with IM Hudson the other night and it was a blast. Playing as a gunner I was swarmed by 3 assassin who all meleed me. WTF?? I was laughing so freaking hard when the 3rd one finally killed me. It was crazy.

Always up for a good solid game so look me up. J Karr 1977, I use gunner mostly and have a blast doing it.
  7. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

it's pretty hard defending that hallway from juice attacks playing support. shaveices + fire base is a good combo i never considered. i never knew you could actually hack through those walls until like a week ago...im honestly surprised i don't catch people doing it more often considering how easily exploitable it is and the lazer blazer immediately took down our money ball.

thought so, i have a weird work schedule so i'm always gaming with people from different countries. it sucks because playing on someones host in a different country makes a huge difference in this game. i really am hoping the patch gives some better hit detection. assaults are damn pesky when playing tank..but, charge works wonders to people who rely on assaults lvl 3 grapple..assault players can be very predictable when trying to line up a charge grapple. playing sniper vs lvl 3 charge grapple can be a nightmare though :|

I remember you as well :) It's always cool seeing more people post on the forums that I recognize.
  8. xl G h o S 7 lx

xl G h o S 7 lx New Member

If anyone wants to play hit me up. Havent played since the beginning of september.
  9. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

Just wanna give some mad props to peachy, who was matched up against us a few days ago while we were running a party of 4 like 3 games in a row. He had some pretty terrible teammates but never quit out. If the patch was out and we could run our party of 4+ consistently, we would have thrown you an invite for sure. Totally respect that you like to play alone though!

:)
  10. hostileparadox

hostileparadox Well-Known Member

That was seriously crazy. They were like a wolf pack running around and picking off the lone players. I jumped into a pub game with them and seeing what they were doing I switched to tank with Intelliclips. Death Blossoms for all :lol:
  11. Edward Coug

Edward Coug New Member

Hands down the best players I've seen:

Peachy Pony
    McShammus
    BoltAction

I'd also like to thank BoltAction, Greggy, ImHudson, BillyReuben, and all the other amazing players I played with in a set of games today. It was great. Almost everyone knew what they were doing (except a few randoms that would pop in and out). I was getting my *** kicked. Loved every minute of it.
  12. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

Your name looked familiar. I accepted your friend request. :)
  13. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

We were losing it when you started doing that. We would be meleeing people, and all of the sudden be like "OH **** he's on to us! RUN BILLY MAYS IS GONNA GET US!"

Good times. :D
  14. Greggyyyy

Greggyyyy New Member

Ha! was a lot of fun. i rarely bump into people in randoms that i'll add to zee list. great competition. thanks as well.
  15. TankShadows

TankShadows New Member

Has anyone noticed the five or so new top players on the earnings leaderboard that just kinda popped up over night? I checked the leader board daily to see how quickly I was climbing it and the other day I saw five people I'd never heard of or seen and they had just taken the top five spots
  16. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

In Crossfire?

1. Dbowill (Known Booster, not new, pretty poor player for his status)
    2. A Patch of Blue (Very recognizable name, suspicious amount of wins, posts on Xbox.com's forums)
    3. Killensuckaz (Recognize the name, a regular in the top spots, no idea how legit he is)
    4. Marjatake2 (Don't recall this name at all)
    5. BK201 Wolf (I've seen this name, don't remember anything special about the player, been in the top 50 for sure, possibly in the top 10)

Are you sure you were looking at All-time earnings and not WEEKLY earnings?
  17. rudigarmc

rudigarmc New Member

I need to play more so I can get on the top 1000.
  18. Rev Rabies

Rev Rabies New Member

Killensuckaz posts here i think, and plays with dbo, so does bk201, he's a decent sin, but he speed glitches once they start doing bad
  19. mintycrys

mintycrys New Member

Hey! I remember playing a few matches with you sans my team. Having a competent Tank pushing lanes makes it easier to provide front-line Sniper support.
  20. TankShadows

TankShadows New Member

I checked again today and it appears they were gone the top was someone by the name of cocolosh or something along those lines i know it was the lifetime not weekly because of the rank i was at at the time
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.