What do you think of my assassin? (public or privite)

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by jake630, May 29, 2012.

1. jake630

jake630 New Member

I was woundering what people who played with me have thought about my assassin.
  2. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Ask Chron

Can't really remember your assassin :( I guess that means you were at least decent (would have remembered if you were bad), but not outstanding. Hopefully someone else has something better than that :)
  3. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

Too tryhard in pubs.

I know you pride yourself on weird builds, but honestly as long as you have gold armor the rest on the assassin is nowhere near as relevant (it doubles health and is pretty much all that makes an impact.

In PMs, you do your job fine - if I had to give a criticism, it would be that you do not really call people out which means you often end up waiting for the larger blackjack spawns to get through (you almost never get the 2 slim waves though) or someone taking out the tank for you of their own volition.

But really, you are fun to play with. That's all that matters.
  4. gunked

gunked New Member

who are you?

On a serious note, i usually remember the slayers not the bot pushers. I do remember bad supports though :D ( :cry: if im gunner)
  5. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

6. theyieldingram

theyieldingram Member

I think it's a bit... uh, late, Jake.

I'm in no position to critique any aspect of anyone's gameplay, but you should probably chill out more in public matches. Go tank-sharking on Steel Peel, you'll love it.
  7. gunked

gunked New Member

:?
  8. theyieldingram

theyieldingram Member

Sit on the tops of the glass barriers on the ring-joint things by the L-bridges, wait for prey to come in sight, then swoop down with a charge and surprise stuff. Fun to do to snipers who love sitting in their base to garner juice with explosive rounds.
  9. gunked

gunked New Member

Thats how i always play my tank :|
  10. joker

joker Active Member

spawn striking, insta-striking, and post-game firebasing will still always be my favorites of public play
  11. the_feedle

the_feedle New Member

very annoying assassin and reminds me of how korchanth plays but your less aggressive with killing.

I had to pick tank to even the odds vs you and you had trouble vs it. Other then that you play it pretty well but again you had 2 other assassins backing you up.

I wouldnt recommend attacking things all the time when you got ejectors right above you which stuns things for a quick grab or shruiken.
  12. Saint Mudknot

Saint Mudknot New Member

Where you ninja?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  13. gunked

gunked New Member

exactly what i think people taking assassin seriously look like
  14. lilslayertorres

lilslayertorres Member

What's a privite?
  15. dadale1990