Not to be rude.. (MNC Website Banner)

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by iCatastrophe408, October 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iCatastrophe408

iCatastrophe408 New Member

But I dont like the new banner. I like the old one better. Only thing I like off this one is the support with the bacon in his mouth lol. I find the assault boring in the picture. The tank is a ugly color. & the sniper doesnt really seem like a sniper. Im sorry if this has been posted & talked about. But I thought id give my opinion on that. Hahah I find better colors & a little more action it would've been good. Also would be better if Pitgirl was on the right side with the MNC logo. :)
  2. Patch

Patch New Member

3. iCatastrophe408

Ummmm ok? Why must you give me links instead of a reply?
  4. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

I think that he is trying to make a point. You started three seperate topics that have already been talked to death. I also think he is tired of saying "Search the Forums" and stuff like that, so: Search the Forums.
  5. iCatastrophe408

There is a thing about me being busy & having a life. So that is why I said not to be rude etc about it cause im sure it has been talked about. I was very aware of this. :)
  6. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

You asked a question. I answered it.
  7. IlliniJen

IlliniJen New Member

It's a tribute banner for a guy that gave us a lot of good TV. A fitting tribute for Cannell and a classy move by Uber.

In other news, quit yer bitchin'.
  8. iCatastrophe408

I'll give my opinion on whatever I want however I want. I was stating things so whether you like it or not I shall give me opinions on this banner. Gosh someone is PMS'in.
  9. BoltAktion

BoltAktion New Member

You are dumb.

That is honestly the nicest way I can put it.
  10. Patch

Patch New Member

[​IMG]
    Last edited: October 8, 2010
  11. iCatastrophe408

Ok hater :lol:
  12. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

Too busy to take the 30 seconds it takes to search for a thread, but you have time to make a thread criticizing a forum's banner?
  13. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Not only did he have time to do that he also had time to bitch at someone pointing him in the right direction.

Honestly "I am sorry if that has been posted/talked about" is a lame excuse for being lazy.

It took me all of 15 seconds to hit the 'Search' button then type in "New Banner." The link posted in response to your post was right near the top. Didn't even have to scroll down.
  14. Thebigcheese

Thebigcheese New Member

That's not how it works here. You agree with the 5 people who post every day, or you're wrong.

Yes, it's pretty lame. I imagine that's part of the reason for the extremely low traffic on the forum, but what can you do.
  15. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

Jealous of the Famous Five, I see. Well, young feller-me-lad, if you suck up to them just as hard as you can, someday you might join them at the Table of Forumites. Sure, it's covered with a dirty bedsheet instead of a tablecloth, but hey - you takes what you gets.

I prefer the older banner myself. Although I think that the new skins are a hint. Under Mickey Cantor's bio, one of his "likes" is "four team parlays".

*tinfoil hat
  16. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

Now that you mention it, the traffic IS kind of low here.

Could you direct me to your high traffic MNC forum? Would be a nice change of pace.
  17. zarakon

zarakon Active Member

[​IMG]
  18. mintycrys

mintycrys New Member

I sincerely hope this forum doesn't start resembling a certain elitist fighting game forum with a legendary allergy to new threads.
  19. zarakon

zarakon Active Member

SOMEONE SAID THIS FIVE MONTHS AGO ON PAGE 107

LEARN TO SEARCH
  20. Amaranth

Amaranth New Member

So you're too busy to search a forum because you have a life, but you can actively defend yourself, a process that would take more time away from your "life" than a quick forum search?

Doesn't pass the smell test, Brah.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.