Played with BoltAktion & SXD24 today...

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by SAR3N, October 6, 2010.

1. Rev Rabies

Rev Rabies New Member

Well if those 5 assassins include me and bolt, 2 of the best, and hudson, i think it's alright, and like hudson said, sometimes we all use the same class for the lulz, i remember a match we had 4 assassins 2 gunners and they had 3 sins 2 gunners and we joked that the one random on our team that picked sin made the difference
  2. BoltAktion

BoltAktion New Member

Thanks mano! I agree, your sin is by far my fav to play with since our styles seem to mesh so damn well

My sniper is damn good, but you should see weaponX play sniper :eek:

I think I remember the name, you are that terrible t33mDethm4tch sniper right?
    Not so much rape, more like an annoying fly
  3. Patch

Patch New Member

I've lost track of how many times Bolt has juiced into my base, killed both overhealed, upgraded, and hacked Rock-It turrets PLUS my firebase, then had enough left over to dice my chubby Italian *** into pastrami.

He's one of maybe three players I runaway from whenever he's on the other team. The man's a wizard.
  4. sxd24

sxd24 Member

I know this feeling all too well. Doesn't matter how many turrents I build, hacked, and overhealed, because if Bolt is on the other team, as far as I'm concerned, they're already dead.

And the 2nd game made me laugh. I saw my (in)famous hacked turrent strategy work from someone else's perspective. Kinda cool.
  5. BoltAktion

BoltAktion New Member

dawww thnx patch :D

I have to say though, I can't touch your base at all without juice. It's suicide.
    And landing a grapple on you...forget it...it's like you have eyes in the back of your head!
  6. kckzi

kckzi New Member

No, I was an assassin for that particular game. You sent me some message saying "Good luck next round your gonna need it" cause I raped the first round. Then the next round you barely went positive and I raped again. My team won. So like a smartass I back "2-0 me", then you blamed your team or some normal excuse. I'm not really talking trash right now. Just think its funny.
    Last edited: October 6, 2010
  7. BoltAktion

BoltAktion New Member

oh yea now I remember, I was playing pubs solo. It was my team of 3 all star assassins (4assasins total) vs your team of 4 tanks

Id hardly call that rape, not much I can do with naruto and his crew on my team feeding the tanks sry

also, l2quote
  8. SAR3N

SAR3N New Member

Lol yeah that gold rate of fire shotgun is VICIOUS.
  9. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

Photoshop incoming.
  10. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

Heyooo I remember playing with you. It was funny because me, Rev, Hudson, and SXD were in a party, so basically we won every time, but I do remember hearing several compliments about your play style :)
  11. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

Just thought I'd say that your gamertag and username don't match. Maybe you know this and maybe you don't.
  12. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

lmao, that's something for like a PM bro. lol

So yea I played with them tonight and this stupid Xbox Fall Dashboard Beta made me hate being in the party simply 'cause I couldn't chat, although it was still lots of fun.

Thanks for the invite guys! Hopefully next time I will be out of the beta and we can communicate.
  13. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

I don't have PM syndrome.
  14. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

Actually, they do. Whoever posted my name spelled it wrong. Then again... maybe you know this, and maybe you don't.
  15. sxd24

sxd24 Member

Ahh, I thought that was the problem. All we were hearing from you was chopped up mumbling. Had to mute you cuz I couldn't hear anyone else talking over your mic. lulz

Feel free to join us anytime. It's always good to have teammates that don't derp all over the place.
  16. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

...Your sig still makes me lul every time I see it
  17. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Haha sorry about that. At first I thought it was my mic because my brother got a puppy and it chewed on my headset a bit. I went to the guide and noticed it was the Fall Update and was like "Doh!"

I made it look like I was playing but I was watching/stalking you all so when I play against you I know how to beat you..or avoid you. :lol:
    :ugeek:
  18. SAR3N

SAR3N New Member

Lol it sounded like you were speaking morse code xD
  19. iCatastrophe408

iCatastrophe408 New Member

Damn if you are going to record then hell ya add me in! Hahha cause ive been wanting to put a video up on my youtube page just wanted to make an intro which ive been lagging on!
  20. SAR3N

SAR3N New Member

Lol yeah I know the feeling