Sorry for another one...

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by SAR3N, October 4, 2010.

1. SAR3N

SAR3N New Member

Whoever is reading this please take the time to read all of it. THANK YOU.

Now many of you have probably run into me and I've run into quite of bit of top 100 players. Most of the time I'm carrying my team to an inevitable loss. Some have you have probably seen me rage quit. This is why. 2/10 I am on a DECENT team on pubs for MNC and the other team are like level 99's and plus there all friends. Plus when your on a bad team who gets locked down in your base, its pretty much impossible to get out. This is extremely frustrating and I want that to change, so hopefully your still with me here. I would like to team up with a GOOD team that rarely loses and is well...considerably "high" in the leaderboards. My k/d is 2.4+ and my strongest class when I'm setup properly is the Assualt, and I'm really close to 'Center of Attention', but I can play all the other classes exceptionally well. Thanks! (I hope)
  2. DonnyD

DonnyD New Member

Saren, add me on XBL. I usually make the rounds with a bunch of guys who know what they're doing. Come into one our parties, send a couple of friends invites, and viola. You've got yourself a rag tag group of mercenaries who know how to play their positions and take care of their responsibilities. Much nicer experience. Plus, everybody's online very often. And we won't give you too hard of a time for being the new guy. JK.
  3. SAR3N

SAR3N New Member

I'll do that and thanks for the reply
  4. DonnyD

DonnyD New Member

No prob, Bob. I'm usually a Sniper so it sure as hell won't hurt to have a badass Assault on the team.
  5. Rev Rabies

Rev Rabies New Member

just gonna put this out there, leaderboards mean nothing, for example, everyone with half a brain is better than dbowill, our current #1
  6. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

But at the same time, a lot of us are legitimately in the top 100 for earnings and wins in crossfire. :p

But yeah, dbowill is terrible.
  7. SAR3N

SAR3N New Member

Yeah he is bad tbh. Me and my friend always run into him and killensuckaz. An they rage quit a lot to.
  8. Rev Rabies

Rev Rabies New Member

he refers to be as a no good speed glitchin class switchin ball shootin noob

i'm nowhere near top 100, i think i'm 500 something, only lvl 98, but i'm pretty damn good [/modesty]
  9. Len

Len New Member

I'd love to play with you sometime, just add me on xbl. My K/D is 2.5 and I main the Assault class. That, and I was pretty shocked at how well you sniped on your youtube video.
  10. tlbww

tlbww New Member

Just keep chuggin man. I played a few games with you; nothing memorable. Just keep chuggin.
  11. ShreddieMercury

ShreddieMercury New Member

Wow, my k/d ratio is like .86, way to make me feel inadequate... :|
  12. StreetRx925

StreetRx925 New Member

Im gettin close to the top 100. Think im around 170 right now.
  13. SAR3N

SAR3N New Member

Hey your that one ninja who messed me up when I was messing around with support on LaseRazor. Remember on the narrow hallway near my spawn. Lol I laughed at my fail and how many times you lunged at me. My sensitivity is pretty low so I couldn't turn around quick enough.
  14. HagenMichiel

HagenMichiel New Member

Yesterday i "ragequit".

Not because i got destroyed, not because i lost, but because we were destroying the other team like 10 times in a row. There were four 99's in the game, me and 3 others. I think the others (patch and friends?) were partied-up, but i randomly joined their side everytime. (Gotta love the balancer in this game :( )

After a few games i realised i was not having fun, and was hoping to get on the other side, where i would very likely be destroyed, but at least i would have more fun.

A few days earlier some guy named Valk3n invited me into their party, i am not really sure how party stuff works, but we did not get into the same team everytime, i guess we were just in a chat-channel or so. Which was excellent, because most of the time the teams were fairly balanced. Besides, it's much more fun to laugh at the player you just killed or curse the player that just killed you than to laugh at the opposing team you are crushing (and cannot hear you).

So, like i said, i do not know how the party-stuff works, but i love to play with anyone, but preferably on chat-channel instead of being on the same side everytime crushing random people.

<edit> by the way, Sar3n, watched your videos, i am guessing you would own me :(
  15. SAR3N

SAR3N New Member

Whats your gamertag? I don't have any troubles with teaming up anymore because of the great MNC community, but fellow MNC players who know what there doing are welcome to add me.
  16. HagenMichiel

HagenMichiel New Member

My gamertag is the same as my username: HagenMichiel (not sure about the caps, do they matter?)
  17. SAR3N

SAR3N New Member

Nah they don't, see you online.
  18. StreetRx925

StreetRx925 New Member

Heh ya I remember playing you a cpl of times sar3n. Send me a invite whenever. Im always down to tear it up ninja status.
  19. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

I'll add ya. I need some people to regularly play with. Sadly the 6 people I got to buy this game are now switched to Reach.

[Edit]
    Well I see you beat me to it. I went to add you on Xbox.com only to see I had a request pending from you. lol
  20. SAR3N

SAR3N New Member