Played with BoltAktion & SXD24 today...

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by SAR3N, October 6, 2010.

1. SAR3N

SAR3N New Member

An damn it was pretty fun. But because they were on my team lol. When they were on the other team I just went back and forth with them, but our team lost anyways. But eventually we were on the same team for a while and I recorded most of the games. I will post a link to two of them below. Hope to play with you guys again in the future.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tbFM1qUy2Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBf1XbqkT_s
  2. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

You guys did pretty well. Could have used more tank tho. :p

I'll be on tomorrow if you want to add me.
  3. SAR3N

SAR3N New Member

That'd be great. See you online tomorrow then hudson.
  4. Rev Rabies

Rev Rabies New Member

feel free to add me too man
  5. SAR3N

SAR3N New Member

Thanks man I'll do that, see you online
  6. Rev Rabies

Rev Rabies New Member

dont get too mad if i stab ya now :D
  7. SAR3N

SAR3N New Member

Lol I won't, I'm kind of used to it now since I've run into Bolt. :lol:
  8. BoltAktion

BoltAktion New Member

Good times man :D

The party had Mouse and weaponX in it as well.

The second video is private apparently

Accepted the friend request, look forward to playing with you more soon.
  9. SAR3N

SAR3N New Member

Oh yeah sorry about the second video, I usually wait until a video processes before I make it public, so be sure to watch it now because its great haha. Looking forward to playing with you to in the future along with SXD and your friends. :D
  10. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Nice Assault playing...

I wish I would get some invites to play sometime, even though I posted my gamertag in every thread that asked for it. :D :ugeek:
  11. rhineville

rhineville Member

Awesome vids :)

I think within the last few days my group and I played with Boltaktion and Manouso. We were against them on ammo mule, I went tank... they both went assault. OOOOhhhhhh bad idea I had there....
  12. Manouso

Manouso New Member

;)
    Ya Bolt is one of my favorite people to play with, we both have a similar playstyle and can use any class.
    He puts my sniper to shame though...
  13. RoverOver

RoverOver New Member

im good friends with Mouse, and i just lost my best assault friend to bootcamp.... if you guys want you can add me. ask Mouse about me.

GT: RoverOver
  14. hostileparadox

hostileparadox Well-Known Member

Oh jeez, I just remembered you BoltAktion from last night... and your other assassin pal. I got quick matched into the Ammo Mule arena and you were the Assassin kicking the crap out of me (Support). Didn't help that my team had no communication, coordination, etc. I just quit, knowing full well if I stayed I was going to be foaming at the mouth from the incompetence of my team. :lol:
  15. kckzi

kckzi New Member

I love playing BoltAktion. He talked trash to me one time after I raped him. Was cute.

2-0 me.
  16. Manouso

Manouso New Member

And you are?
    Mr. 1 post
  17. RACIN N420N

RACIN N420N New Member

I think I was in a couple of those matches last night, against you guys. I got thrown in partway into a game and we got our asses kicked. The next game, the lag was so bad that I couldn't even purchase a jumpad successfully at our base so I quit out and gave up on it for the night.

I played the other night with a party of forum goers, hudson, leifglinde, Rev, etc.... Got matched up with them and still managed to pull MVP somehow! I eventually got split onto the opposite team and we got our asses kicked by 5 assassins and a tank lol... ( I chuckled at Rev's suggested 1 sin per team in his guide he posted the day after runnin with 5 of them :lol: )
  18. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

When we first started playing together we would all roll the same class for the lols. I don't have much interest in that anymore since we've done it with every class. :p
  19. IlliniJen

IlliniJen New Member

No one will do my idea of using only secondary weapons. :(
  20. BoltAktion

BoltAktion New Member

Ah ya its working, wish you had put one up of playing against us as well :lol:
    I think Thatsmystapler was on your team at the start, you guys gave us some long fun matches!

You play a pretty mean assault and and your good with that support shotgun, jus sayin'
    Last edited: October 6, 2010