Looking for active players for pubs.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Im Hudson, September 18, 2010.

1. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

Note to people who I've added and not played with yet/much:

This thread was overwhelmingly successful and I now have well over the 6 person team limit on at one time. Due to the limited options for private matches, and the glitched party match making system, its hard to accommodate everybody, and problematic to run 7-8 person xbl parties (because it tends to split the teams up as 6 man premade vs 2 man premade + 4 randoms). I'm hoping the patch will bring an end to this and we can play together soon.
  2. Unic0rnSunshine

Unic0rnSunshine New Member

Sorry for not joining parties anymore, guys. I got the new update and can't talk outside of gamechat. :cry:
  3. Amaranth

Amaranth New Member

The only reason I didn't try to get into the update preview.

Ironically, if I weren't playing MNC, I probably wouldn't give a damn. But still.
  4. Unic0rnSunshine

Unic0rnSunshine New Member

I mean, it's awesome at all, and the parties sound MUCH better, but I can't talk to anyone not in it.

I can in Gamechat though, so thank god for that.
  5. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

This thread made my friends list grow by about 30%, give or take about 10% (pending requests). I want to warn anyone who accepts my requests that I play other games with other people, so please don't freak out and remove me if I don't come running every time you send me an invite.

PS. Get pwned ThatsMyStappler. :D

PPS. I need a sig, and I suck at sigs. Help me!
  6. Amaranth

Amaranth New Member

Yeah, I can't wait for the full release because I hear parties are better.
  7. Vigil80

Vigil80 New Member

Sent a friend request to you, Hudson. I know the parties are full to bursting at this point, but as yours appears to be the de facto official MNC party, I can be patient. :D
  8. Rev Rabies

Rev Rabies New Member

Our parties are bursting full of the juices at this point
  9. The Dude 421

The Dude 421 New Member

Same here. Sorry for not chatting in the party guys, game chat only.
  10. SaintSeiya

SaintSeiya New Member

GT is Saintt Seiya9
    Zero people on my FL play this game :/ so anybody who wants to play just send me a request!
  11. ShreddieMercury

ShreddieMercury New Member

I'd love to play with all these board members. GT = ThatsTrippy

I love playing all classes (although I'm not too good with support) so I'll play whatever the team needs.
  12. Amaranth

Amaranth New Member

Love your name on here, BTW.
  13. HagenMichiel

HagenMichiel New Member

I would love to play too. But mostly because i am getting sick of the host dropping everytime a match ends. I guess chances improve of longer games if one of the party is hosting.

I will probably get owned by you guys but i can live with that. Hopefully my new mic is coming today.
  14. SAR3N

SAR3N New Member

I'm up for it, I mostly play as an Assualt if i'm trying to win.
    But most of the time its inevitable I lose because I have no
    team to roll with. Thanks again if you consider teaming with me.
  15. ShreddieMercury

Thanks Amaranth!
  16. hostileparadox

hostileparadox Well-Known Member

All my former team mates have dried up. Everyone seems to have moved on to either Halo Reach or something else.
    If anyone wants a first class support with a solid head on his shoulders, hit me up.

XBL: Hostile Paradox
  17. Amaranth

Amaranth New Member

Also, I added you this morning. I tried finding you under your SN, not GT last night. D'oh!
  18. ShreddieMercury

Sweet thanks dude! See you online soon.
  19. jkarr

jkarr New Member

I have the same Problem.

GT: J Karr 1977

I play gunner pretty well and I am trying to learn other classes better. I have a mic but like some I have the dashboard update. ESPN is worth it though.
  20. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

Wow. This thread is about to have 100 replies. Crazy. I was expecting like five people.

Anyway, I'm still backlogged on people to add, and (if I can help it) only run 4 people or less in parties in matchmaking until the title update drops. This is problematic, because two of those spots are always reserved for people i've known that predate MNC for a few years now. I'd hate choosing who to play with, so I generally just show off line to avoid any drama/hard choices.

If you happen to be matched up with me when I'm showing offline, or in a closed party, I'm sorry. (Hi, Bolt!)

I'll be less reclusive once this update drops, and the party issues are solved. I hope that will help me play with everyone.