How the PROS WIN (problems with the game)

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by drunken feedle, September 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drunken feedle

drunken feedle New Member

First off theres many many problems with this game in which people are winning
    first off
    let me clear things up

If you saw someone doing it then yes it is possible

Snipers shooting through walls.
    Yes this can be done on the laser razer stage (the black tiled walls where people camp by your rocket turrent)

Aim at the triangle cracks on the joints and make sure you are away from it
    zoom in and youll see the other team running by.. its not a glitch
    Just a problem with the level design...

Also these walls you can throw FIREBASES right through them to the other side
    Another big problem with the game...

How are other players shooting through walls but not hitting me?
    If you walk right against the wall and say your a tank with jet fire you will see the animation through the wall... 90% of the time it wont hurt you unless they are shooting through the triangle joints.. its a great way to make people think you arnt paying attention then spring out and trap them.

Jump and toss firebases/traps
    Most people dont really do this other then me because ive developed a technique to improve a few pros. Jump off a ledge and look straight up and as your in the air press your firebase or ice trap button. Works on the dome stage and if your good enough you can toss them right into the enemies spawn areas without even jumping in there.

Again you need to line up what your aiming at and look straight up and move forward and jump. If you do this right you can even shoot up a heal beam and heal it while it kills everything for you and the turrents cant get it.

HACKING THROUGH WALLS and Against glass

Most supports love to hack.. well theres a few stages where if a turrent is on the other side of the glass or right near it.. creap up against it and hack it... you wont get shot if your angled right and if you want to kill it.. hurt beam and stand back.
    Again test out a few areas on your own.. wont post all the stages

This is my favourite..
    OVERHEALING JACKBOTS XL
    This is what 99% of the SO CALLED GREATEST PLAYERS OF THE GAME DO (Yeah most of the top players on the leaderboards love doing this because its cheap) and of them lie and say it can't be done..

Juice your support and when in juice mode heal it when you can.
    This is how its being done..
    Remove these glitches and im sure the guys with 40 kills a match will have ZERO!
  2. xxxScorpion

xxxScorpion New Member

Umm...air strikes...come to mind.
  3. drunken feedle

its hard to hit something thats planted on glass
    air strikes usually hit flat surfaces
  4. Rev Rabies

Rev Rabies New Member

So he's just explaining how to do exploits? seems kinda counter productive no?
  5. IlliniJen

IlliniJen New Member

Feedle, if I paypal you the $15 this game costs, will you just uninstall it and stop playing/posting? Seriously, you make no damn sense.
  6. drunken feedle

thats coming from a player who does nothing but spawn gremlins
  7. Reltsirk

Reltsirk New Member

[​IMG]
    Scrub a dub dub, more posts in the tub.
  8. BoltAktion

BoltAktion New Member

Whats wrong with gremlins?
  9. Rev Rabies

Rev Rabies New Member

Play me feedle, i main assassin, and you can ask anyone on here that's played with me i RARELY spawn bots and i do do extremely well, gremlins are only good when they have poor defense
  10. xxxScorpion

xxxScorpion New Member

So true. Constant gremlin spawns only work against teams that don't know what they're doing. Melee > Gremlin. I do spawn gremlins from time to time but saying I spend more than $600 on them a game would most likely be a lie.
  11. Rev Rabies

Rev Rabies New Member

If someone tells me that their turrets are gone, i'll spawn roughyl 4 waves IF i'm in the base, if not, i kill bots/pros
  12. BoltAktion

BoltAktion New Member

Also works against teams who are just getting pushed in HARD
    If my whole team is in the enemy base "loling" the turrets I always drop a few hundred on em out of spawn

But ya, one competent tank/sin can easily waste your money with no effort at all

Also, it seems this thread has been derail

..And I'm not complaining ;)
    Last edited: September 28, 2010
  13. xxxScorpion

xxxScorpion New Member

Exactly and even if they aren't present gremlins usually go out of their way to kill Pros if the turrets are gone but a single melee kills a few gremlins so...
  14. Rev Rabies

Rev Rabies New Member

Also, smoke bomb, j/s
  15. IlliniJen

IlliniJen New Member

The problem with Feedle is basically if you're better than him, then in his mind, you're cheating/glitching.

Which makes 99.999999% of MNC players cheaters/glitchers.
  16. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

(In response to the original post)

I've been playing this game a lot, far too much really, and I rarely see any of these tactics. Even when I do it rarely has any significant effect on the outcome of the game. Probably the most common cheating I see is speed glitching and you didn't even mention that.

Also, much of what you have mentioned is very well known and will be fixed in the update.
  17. rudigarmc

rudigarmc New Member

You guys honestly need to quit feeding the troll.
  18. rudigarmc

rudigarmc New Member

I jokingly say that. BTW, illinijen is cheater/glitcher. Girls don't play video games, by default that makes her a cheater, using her feminine wiles to confuse and disorientated male players, and don't get me started on stickers.
  19. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

It's true. Girls that play video games are just an urban legend. I'm pretty sure that they disproved the possibility of it on MythBusters.
  20. IlliniJen

IlliniJen New Member

/spawn millions of gremlins

/lunge off the side of the map

WINNAH!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.