So... the older players were all terrible?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by onetimeuse, April 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

2. XENONOX

XENONOX New Member

"Because he was high... ALL-THE-TIME," shares his knowledge.

Amen.
  3. joker

joker Active Member

Sigmar was actually part of the only previous tourney match with Shammas's gunner which outdid miracles that day, and Kckzis assault. He went up against myself miracle and Knivez, in terms of front line classes. He tried, and got stomped, toward he end he resorted to trolling.
  4. F5in

F5in New Member

I'm sure.
  5. teapot

teapot Post Master General

his team was far from stacked...

I ended up watching him to see how he was playing and he was legit trying at first but couldn't get anything going so he started trolling shooting teammates and spinning in circles.
  6. teapot

what players do you guys think could hold their own in a present day setting? Pretend that they had time to adjust to the meta-game and understand their roles.. who has the raw gaming talent (aim, decision making, awareness) that could help them do well today?

as much as he's a bitch, deadeye could be one if he ever wanted to give it a shot. People have stomped him in pubs, but I think he'd absoultely be able to hold his own.

Xeno played some privates, but if you watch his video's you can see what a HUGE difference the meta-game is from then till now. With juice buying off aggressive play styles are rewarded, so could that hurt him?

Manuso came back and showed why he was a force back in the day. I watched gameplay from other assassin's back in his day and they played terribly, but manny seemed like he had one of the best grasps on how to play assassin. BoltAktion's assassin wasn't bad either.

F5in? - that's tough since he's used to PC gaming. Probably the hardest class to re-gain your shot with.

All we need is a support and tank and we have another team right here :lol: :lol:
  7. joker

joker Active Member

F5in realized he has no valid argument and resorted to trolling and brief "whatever" comments, might as well add him to the list of worthless forum members whos posts u can just skip over.
  8. The_Jeff

The_Jeff New Member

Manny, Payne, and Push. Thats all I could see even being decent by todays standards.
  9. aflyingtaco

aflyingtaco Member

I'm sure he cares about what a bunch of basement dwellers such as yourselves think of him
  10. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

Man taco, you and f5in need to hop off your high horses. >.>
  11. teapot

I'm not exactly talking about being top players who constantly get picked in the first couple rounds, but players who have the potential to at least hang and do well with todays standards. Think James Meledy or Quickkills, neither are the very very best, but both are good enough to handle their own.
  12. F5in

F5in New Member

Did you just say that? Are you ******* retarded? We're arguing AGAINST the people on the high horses, saying there are only 4 top players, LMFAO. I'm NOT saying the new players are bad, I'm saying that the old players AREN'T bad. I think Taco said what a lot of lurkers are thinking quite bluntly.

I said "I'm sure" because you just keep saying the same thing over and over again which I've replied to, but I want you to understand that I read that post that you wrote over and over again. I don't know why I'm even arguing with you and haven't blocked you yet. From the day you started posting on this forum the main thing you do is troll everywhere. Every now and then you made a good post, but you trolled SO MUCH.
  13. aflyingtaco

aflyingtaco Member

Get off my sack, nerd
  14. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

F5in you sound a little perturbed. Just find a bag of oats, take that bag, put it around your horses mouth. Tie the horse to a post next to the local saloon, then proceed to lower yourself in elevation, down from atop said horse. Now go inside and have yourself a nice Sarsaparilla.
  15. XENONOX

XENONOX New Member

Does it matter? I don't even have an xbox.

Amen.
  16. F5in

F5in New Member

You honestly are stupid if you think I'm on a high horse and not mr. only-4-good-players-in-the-community

edit: and you're not going to realize anything because you're made that I insulted you. umade?
  17. Bobomb Bob

Bobomb Bob New Member

18. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

19. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

Grow up dude. You called me retarded, and I'm not mad. What else is there to do except just troll you when you come back to these forums for that very same reason.

You're like another turntables. I wouldn't be surprised if I got a long private message from you if I simply said: fuq u u dum.
  20. F5in

F5in New Member

Also you deserved to be called retarded after that horrendously retarded post.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.