The good 'ol days! a possible rant.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by represent601, May 1, 2012.

1. teapot

teapot Post Master General

F5in you're one of the last people I'd expect to just come here and hate on whoever is left lol.
  2. joker

joker Active Member

Gears 1 & 2 have a sequel on the same console they originated/are only on to keep consistent with the fanbase that deals with microsoft and has many updates/expansions (gears 3), so this point really doesnt hold much weight.
  3. represent601

represent601 New Member

Yeah, uber just left the 360 as a whole. Gears is 360 exclusive and it's a series so it's a given that they will slowly transition from one to another. Uber just promised us updates then cut all ties to the game.
  4. F5in

F5in New Member

I don't hate everyone that's left, just everyone complaining about how there is a very low population left. I also know what people want. More people will not help the private match scene, because it would take too long for them to get genuinely good, but it would help out the people hosting pub games at 1 AM wanting more people to stomp.
  5. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

So just all the pm players (which is everyone on the 360 forums bar AFlyingTaco and Dadale)...
  6. F5in

F5in New Member

No, a lot of people don't complain, but rather accept the fate of this game.
  7. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

I've heard pretty much everyone complain about it. You said so yourself that you barely know any new player (a lot of the pm players are new / post 2011).
  8. F5in

F5in New Member

When I played there were tons of people that accepted the fate of the game, and now that there are supposedly more people, more people should accept it.
  9. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Nope. Just because people thought one way before, doesn't mean everyone else afterwards will think the exact same way.
  10. F5in

F5in New Member

Well, when I played, the game was pretty much dead, both pub-wise (you would have to wait for matches, pretty ridiculous) and private match wise, and I doubt the community has ENLARGED since then, because there have been more opportunities to move on, so what exactly are you trying to lie to me for? I'm just using basic logic here, btw.
  11. represent601

represent601 New Member

look man, just because you don't think that the community has a chance of getting something that they want doesn't mean you should try and talk everybody out of it! you have your opinion, and I respect that, but you should leave us to ours and be on your way. We are a group that hasn't given up on a game that we all love, we will try our hardest to get something that we all want or need and we may fail, but at least we tried which from the looks of it is more than what you have ever done. So I just ask that if you don't feel like helping us out, then please leave us alone. thanks bud. ;)
  12. F5in

F5in New Member

The developers themselves have given up on this game, but ok.
  13. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

Uber should Off-source the work to someone else and forget Xbox and MNC ever existed.

We all would be better off.
  14. represent601

represent601 New Member

I would be willing to work on everything, I'm sure that they would never let me work on it, but it would be really cool if they would at least pass it on to somebody who actually cared about the game. As long as its pulling in profit I highly doubt they will pass it on to anybody though.
  15. Bobomb Bob

Bobomb Bob New Member

I don't know about anyone else but i like the game the way it is :p
  16. represent601

represent601 New Member

the game itself is fine more or less, its just the bugs that are killing me! Silent strikes, and junk like that annoy me. also I would like the armor customization they promised us a few years back. :lol: I just want something to spend my money on as well.
  17. dadale1990

dadale1990 Member

Did any of you guys get this game with the intent to play and be in favor of Pms instead of pubs?
  18. represent601

represent601 New Member

I bought it simply to play a game that I loved!
    It's become a game fueled by pm's though.
    Aside from trying to get ubers attention on the whole update thing, I think I will still(despite my anger at uber) try to get more people to buy the game and get it up again.
    People on youtube have a lot of power with this sort of thing. If somebody like Seananners made a video about mnc sooo many people would buy it. Aside from the flooding of ubers email we should also try flooding Seananner's email. Whats up with me and flooding emails... :lol:
  19. Bobomb Bob

Bobomb Bob New Member

:lol: i love those bugs especially silent strikes and getting on top of the annihilator
  20. represent601

represent601 New Member

your the reason I cry myself to sleep every night... :shock:
    haha while they are sometimes enjoyable to the person that uses them, it takes away from the overall experience. It's not as fun having them used against you.