The times they are a changin...........

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by HOOOFARTED, September 19, 2010.

1. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

I wish we had that many nerdbase members.
  2. nailhead04

nailhead04 New Member

and yes I am the one who looks retarded here. If you're not that young you sure act like you are.
  3. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Sorry guys but HOOOFARTED's very first post lead me to not taking him/her seriously. He/Her, among many, think that their opinions are the only ones that matter and that their questions deserve immediate responses and if no response that means the Devs. don't care.
  4. Lagoon7

Lagoon7 New Member

:|

'kay

Uh, this is their forums. A good company does the best to keep their forums clean.

Yeah.

Your attitude is total flamebait, them telling you to chill is their way of trying to defuse the bomb. If you disagree that what you said is flamebait im gonna have to repost the quote at the top of my post again. Im not in the mood to mess with more quote tags tyvm :( .

Indirect insult to the company and a direct insult to the community.

Maybe you didn't intend it to be rude, but it is.

Except for the fact that your original issue in the OP is completely out of their hands at the moment yet you are pointing fingers at them.

Micro$oft certifies the patches. If you are upset about the wait, bring it up on their forums. As it is, UberEnt got this patch out really really fast (1-2 weeks after release if i remember correctly). Micro$oft has had their grubby hands on it for a while now.

Yet here you are with a topic in UberEnt's forum making it sound like they screwed up.

At least we agree on something.

Which is the reason im taking a break from MNC till the patch, i dislike these issues just as much as you do.

Im currently replaying Tales of Vesperia and playing some Reach while waiting for the patch.
  5. Amaranth

Amaranth New Member

YOUR ALL NERDS!

...Why do you treat me as hostile?
  6. Lagoon7

Lagoon7 New Member

:lol:

I laffed.
  7. Rolo

Rolo New Member

This post fails. From your tone it sounds as if your doing the rest of us a favor by quitting. The fix will be coming soon and the game will be much better than it is now. This kind of impatience is pretty immature, you sound like an 8 year old. So glad people like you rage quit games and whine. Gonna call the waaaaaaahmbulance for you. :lol:
  8. TGO023

TGO023 New Member

Over the years, I've come to expect occasional lag in a game. The internet is a wild animal. I know Golus is working on that internet patch to fix it though.

Lag has never been a game killer for me on MNC. Once in a while I get a bad connection, figure I was matched with a less than optimal host, and change game rooms.
  9. Rolo

Rolo New Member

This +2.

Out of 10 games I might have problems with 1 or maybe 2. The last two times I played, had a great night connection and game wise. Even kept most matches from going into OT even though I was playing with randoms.

True we did have a couple of bad "laggy" games, but I just quit out of those as soon as I notice. Most times, you can tell right off the bat when you upgrade your skills for the first time. If that menu is laggy, the rest of the match will be also.
  10. obscurement

obscurement New Member

This reminds me of the rude, obnoxious, idiotic customers I'd see in my restaurant and would scream "We're never coming back here again!" and then come back the following weekend. For all her protestations, HoooFarted is still here and posting. You know, one generally goes away after saying goodbye, yeah?
    HoooFarted? More like HoooCares?

Quick! Some dial nine-wahhh-wahhh! :lol:

That being said, my friends and I have had some serious lag problems, a lot more then usual, but the game is so much damn fun, we really don't care. HAIO!
  11. Cerberus150

Cerberus150 New Member

Lol. Ive been playin TF2 on 360 for a couple years, I guess thats why I didn't notice the lag. :lol:
  12. Thebigcheese

Thebigcheese New Member

I'd like to add that I hardly ever lag in MNC. It's happened so infrequently I can't remember that last time it did.

It doesn't matter if I'm the host or not, it's almost always smooth gameplay.

I disagree with the OP 100%.
  13. HOOOFARTED

HOOOFARTED New Member

I would like to thank the nerdbase for making this thread popular.
    Your fanboy comments were just what I needed to have a laugh while im stuck at work.
    It must be tough for you to sit back and watch your Uber get some criticism from a big meanie.
    I commend your nerdbase loyalty.
  14. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

HOOOFARTED,

I'd suggest you stop making things worse for yourself. It's only going to end bad.
  15. HOOOFARTED

HOOOFARTED New Member

Lol I know I will get banned but thats cool.
    Just thought I would reply after reading through all the nerd rage.
    Might as well give this baby a lock unless you want to leave it open to some more Uber Defence Force recruits to get a word in.
  16. badmonk

badmonk New Member

lol @ the guys who loved MNC a couple weeks ago and hating it now!! WTF!! haha cant please all the people all the time i guess!! tsk some people eh?

i still think its a bloody awesome game, one of the best MP experiences i have had online!!
    great fun!! and the DLC will only make it better!!
  17. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Sadly digital distribution doesn't work in used game sales so once the patch and the free DLC roll out no doubt he will be back.
  18. Red Shift

Red Shift New Member

Personally, MNC hasn't given me any more lag issues than any other shooter, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. That aside, you've raised the issue of lag, Eka says that the patch that aims to fix the lag is in certification. The thread should have ended right there. What do you expect them to do? Threaten Billy Gates with hatchets and machetes until M$ certifies the patch early?

No company is gonna bend over backwards just because one guy comes on the forums with guns blazing - and no person in their right mind would expect a company to do so. If you want Uber to even take you seriously, at least state your case maturely.

This thread has no real point, and I'm pretty sure you don't care about lag, you're just using it as a front to either troll, or just vent your rage at the fact that "360 quickscoping" isn't a valid tactic for the Sniper
  19. rudigarmc

rudigarmc New Member

I too am tired of the lag, and I do have a good internet connection.
  20. Amaranth

Amaranth New Member

Take mine, too. Keep in mind, I know about the patch and I'm not quitting the game. I'll just repost, though:

I have a lot of lag problems with this game, but not with others. Occasionally, I will get lagged in another game. This could be my problem or the host's, I'm not sure. I admit that occasionally my connection has problems, as Comcast can suck sometimes, but if it were me it should be something that happens with similar frequency in other titles.

Similarly, I think one of the reasons people complain so much is that they are getting lag in a frequency completely out of proportion with other titles. I could be wrong, but at the level of complaints it seems to go beyond "check your connections."