Bots: Make them like turrets?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by mipegg, September 15, 2010.

1. mipegg

mipegg New Member

Simple thread, but I get annoyed when (particularly as tank since your so slow) you wound someone, they run off and get smacked by a bot, or a bots running past you and steals a kill. Your loosing 10 dollars and the point on the scorebord.

It already shows you up as assiting the bot, so why not just make it the same system as turrets have? Where it counts as your kill
  2. bdcjacko

bdcjacko New Member

Well if you spawn bots, anything that bot kills should count towards you.
  3. mipegg

mipegg New Member

Im meaning black jacks and slims.
  4. bdcjacko

bdcjacko New Member

Sucks to be you.
  5. Amaranth

Amaranth New Member

I think the point is that you get credit for the turrets you build, and you already get credit for the bots you spawn.
  6. mipegg

mipegg New Member

But not for the bots which wander past and take your kill
  7. Amaranth

Amaranth New Member

And you don't get credit for a turret stealing your kill if you didn't build it.
  8. OoPpEe1985

OoPpEe1985 New Member

Fine as is. Why earn the kill if you didn't build or summon it? That's like saying you should earn the kill because you dealt 75% of the damage on a player only to have a teammate help out and get the final blow.
  9. Leonyx

Leonyx New Member

Yeah, it's not the same situation if a turret or bot you paid for gets the kill. Those bots aren't paid for by anyone, so they should get the money. Besides, $10 isn't really a big deal. Wouldn't it be cool if the money got put in a bank or something, and people could just withdrawl from it?
  10. TouchFuzzy

TouchFuzzy New Member

I'm just glad you get more than half the money for an assist. Just $10 less for contributing to killing the pro/turret/jackbot. Especially jackbot. I'm not too annoyed when someone else deals the final blow after I did most of the damage to the jackbot since I still get $65 for it.
  11. VawnOTheDawn

VawnOTheDawn New Member

Putting a more serious spin on the suggestion, spreading out the money earned by Black Jacks and Slims to each player would be sensible.
  12. nailhead04

nailhead04 New Member

Yeah how would it be divied out. You have 5 other teammates and what if 2 of you are close to a bot?