Private Match Community...again

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by teapot, April 9, 2012.

1. theyieldingram

theyieldingram Member

'Useless' is a bit too harsh in my opinion; perhaps calling me a 'paraplegic catfish on hallucinogenics' would have been more... appropriate.

Besides, we play different classes. You may pick one over another depending on current team lineup.
  2. The_Jeff

The_Jeff New Member

You play tank but you can't communicate. So James>Ram... sorry. Ram, when you decide to take out your big boy penis and start talking its hard to take your play seriously
  3. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

I think James Meledy is just good. Take away talking from both JM and TheYieldingRam and they are both good in different ways - JM is all around good with solid bot play, where as I think TYR is more slayer focused even when playing tank - sort of like Lil Bloo Panda, but TYR in more versatile because he also has the ability to break out in multiple classes.

What ever happened to Lil Bloo Panda?
  4. dadale1990

dadale1990 Member

He probably talks like auger aj or mana corp.
  5. The_Jeff

The_Jeff New Member

I'm not saying they are bad players, I think JM is one of the better players right now for sure. The point I was trying to make was Ram is incredibly downgraded due to zero communication.
  6. RandomToon

I see, I misunderstood. Yeah, I have to agree.
  7. De Troll

De Troll New Member

In pickup privates I'll take Ram because all that matters in that situation is individual skill, but in a team setting I'll take any competent player with a mic over Ram.
  8. RandomToon

For the record I hope Ram never speaks - it might ruin this fantasy I have that he is quiet because he doesn't want the sexy from his voice distracting everyone...he whispers only to me...
  9. gunked

gunked New Member

...... oh i see ;)
  10. theyieldingram

theyieldingram Member

This discussion just became rather bizarre...

Have any of you ever tried Calpico? It's a milk-based non-carbonated soft drink from Japan. I quite like it.
  11. SHStiger

SHStiger New Member

I always think about playing again, can just never find the time to.
  12. Bobomb Bob

Bobomb Bob New Member

Gg to kckzi who kcked my *** so hard that he made my Xbox freeze so I shut it off with rage :evil:
  13. RandomToon

Don't feel bad, our gunner did the same. You guys ended up winning that game...
  14. the_feedle

the_feedle New Member

it was nice playing a few games with new faces