Looking for players. with mic... JEEZ. lol

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by B RIZZLE RAY, September 13, 2010.

1. B RIZZLE RAY

B RIZZLE RAY New Member

so i gotta about 3 other peeps playin but it would be nice to have like 10 people
    i dont care if your amazing or whatever... we all just get together and have fun, trash talk each other a lil, but only for shits and giggles. my gamer tag is B RIZZLE RAY

add me, send me a message

its always 420
  2. Beastleh

Beastleh New Member

No one wants to hear you mumble about how high you are, sorry.
  3. bdcjacko

bdcjacko New Member

I tend to play with a party, and therefore if you aren't in my party, you don't hear my mic.
  4. tlbww

tlbww New Member

I'm always skeptical of ppl that have one post and something like this with gamertag request or something as their first (and usually only) post.
  5. B RIZZLE RAY

B RIZZLE RAY New Member

WOW.. what a warm reception..
    i feel no need to post on anything else i know how to play this game..
    the only problem i have is the matchmaking, NO ONE ever has a mic.

No reason to be a douche bag Beastleh.

i see everyone here takes a forum way to seriously when u come in and ask for for other players with mics to play and the only respose you get are people being A-holes..

whatever though.
  6. bdcjacko

bdcjacko New Member

I wasn't being an a-hole, for once.
  7. B RIZZLE RAY

B RIZZLE RAY New Member

this is what beasleh wrote in previous forum post. ha ha ha
    your a noob beasleh. you dont even understand this game, sorry to tell u but its not team death. i bet u get mad when u see a medic with 2 kills get more money than u every round.
    u can tell ur not to bright. and your arrogance is hilarious.

BEASTLEH wrote:
    This is gonna get me alot of hate but... Honestly? I'm one of the most freakishly good players i've ever seen. I have seen a few others that are good.. but sometimes those people are usually one of the people that used Hacks to get to the top of the leaderboards.. so i question their skill.. use hacks once, probably gonna use it again.

But i usually go 20-40 kills and 0-15 deaths most games. and thats when i go for the money ball. I usually don't worry about money balls and bots unless there are no enemy players.. I figure why bother with inanimate objects if some other jerk is about to try to kill me?
  8. B RIZZLE RAY

B RIZZLE RAY New Member

i wasn't talking about you. lol
  9. bdcjacko

bdcjacko New Member

10. B RIZZLE RAY

B RIZZLE RAY New Member

Touch
    lol
  11. Beastleh

Beastleh New Member

Bro, I'm Top of the charts 90% of the time. You act like i said DUDE KILLS GUYS I GET KILLS. No. You are wrong, and stupid. Of course i go for the money ball. But Players die first when they are in my way, That's all i'm saying, what is the mental deficiency with that? Are both teams supposed to run right for the money ball and first to blow up a disco ball wins? No. We can attack eachother for a reason. I make good use of that.

Also, I was trolling. I really could care less if you smoke pot or talk about smoking pot. The fact is, like that one guy said, We're talking to our friends, Not you Mr Lonely. Maybe you should get some friends and talk to them like Everyone else.
  12. Red Rain

Red Rain New Member

... i lol at nerds on teh interwebs
  13. Red Rain

Red Rain New Member

OP hit me up if u want gt is Red Rain84. these forums be full of elitists
  14. faits

faits New Member

No. Both teams are supposed to push their bots, and first to get their bots to a disco ball and then blow up the disco ball wins.

If there are bots in the way of your bots, kill them. If there are turrets in the way of your bots, blow them up. If there are pros in the way of your bots, kill them. If you're not pushing a lane or playing base defense you're not being a credit to team in this game, regardless of how many kills you get.
  15. B RIZZLE RAY

B RIZZLE RAY New Member

hilarious Im being told to get friends when i came in here looking to make friends... because pubs never have mics.

wow. talking to you is like talking to a cave man.
  16. Beastleh

Beastleh New Member

Yeah, Thats how it goes. So is it really supprising if On my way to the money ball with my bots, i kill like 50 people? I still don't see the shock in how i work.
  17. obscurement

obscurement New Member

I admittedly don't use a mic but that's only because everytime I get on either (a) I don't see anyone else using it and the more likely (b) obnoxious players.
  18. Bonedust

Bonedust New Member

Ima hit you up
    I'm lookin for the same thing.
  19. DonnyD

DonnyD New Member

I'm looking for decent mic players as well. If you can help push lanes and actually accomplish the primary objective (bring down that damn ball) please add me. I look forward to some damn team work for once. Add me as well Bonedust.

GT: Donny D 80