I notice a lot of people looking for teams, I have an idea..

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Clans, Team, and Tournamen' started by Einarath, September 8, 2010.

1. Einarath

Einarath New Member

I'm no expert on making clans and teams, but I'd be more than happy to play with a good group of people on a regular basis, and even participate in some tournaments.

But it seems like there are a lot of people like me. So my thought is this: why not everyone looking for a team get together sometime, and have a big tryout session?

Basically, a bunch of players get together, play a few rounds, switching up teams and all that, and getting to know the people playing. Then after everyone has played for a while, people think about who they thought could be a good teammember, and then message them on here (or however everyone sees fit).

Basically a bunch of people playing a bunch of rounds so that everyone can figure out who they would like to be on a team with.

Anyone interested?
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You want a scrim?
    I'd like to do it, but because i'm not in the top 100, i'm automatically bad. :roll:
  3. Galcian420

Galcian420 New Member

I'm thinking about making a few GT's solely for team finding, and go through all these team finding threads and send out Friend Requests, that way people have an easier way to find people. I'd expect to fill up a few GT's at least within a day, if most people accept.

I'll probably end up making a new thread for it later when I get around to it, especially since all the other MNC community GT I know of are either full or the owner hasn't logged them in weeks.
  4. Kappy

Kappy New Member

It seems like enigma goes around hating on threads a lot, seeing the comments his made on a lot of the threads i've read. Please stop putting downy comments in peoples threads...
  5. BlueZebra

BlueZebra New Member

Yes pls <3
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not "hating", I like the OP's idea, I just said that because i'm not in the top 100, people automatically assume i'm bad.
    But good try. :roll:
  7. Prande99

Prande99 New Member

What Golf Mistakes Can Affect Your Game

A person probably recognize this particular mistake greatest as a reverse-pivot, and the mistakes you take when you swing with your wholesale golf clubs can make producing energy and accuracy very hard. A great way to combat this bad placement is to keep your correct knee flexed (together with weight about it) at the best involving the swing ishiner.
  8. No-Blood

No-Blood New Member

I'm up for it.
  9. Luca Bligth

Luca Bligth New Member

I'm up for it.

Gamertag: Luca Bligth

I'm Assassin but sometimes Sniper.

My best K/D for Assassin is 29-0
    My best K/D for Sniper is 38-2

I'm around the top 100 in Crossfire but havent been playing much lately. Once new content is available I'll probably play a bunch again. If anyone wants to play just send me a message! :)
  10. mainvity1

mainvity1 New Member

just saying you guys luca is a pretty good player i have him on my friends list and we play sometimes he tops the leaderboards
  11. mainvity1

mainvity1 New Member

by sometimes i mean thow often we play together he usually tops them
  12. HagenMichiel

HagenMichiel New Member

There is an "edit" button.
  13. Einarath

Einarath New Member

Oh wow, I haven't checked this for a while because no one was replying.

How about this weekend? Saturday night (8ish EST)? Everyone join up, and let's run some games for a while.

I'll edit this post with whoever I have down for being interested.

Currently Going to Play:

- Einarath
    - Enniigma
    - BlueZebra
    - No-Blood
    - Luca Bligth
    - PohTayToez
    Last edited: September 21, 2010
  14. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

I'll give it a go if nothing comes up before then.
  15. Ninja Wallace

Ninja Wallace New Member

You might want to change the title and original post to be about having a scrim tomorrow, and maybe we can get enough people in.

GT: Ninja Wallace