XBLAFans: Monday Night Combat Custom Class Endorsement Guide

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Strategy and Tactics' started by cain141, September 11, 2010.

1. cain141

cain141 New Member

2. EnLight

EnLight New Member

I get an error if I click the link.
  3. Cerberus150

Cerberus150 New Member

Me too. You should probably re-check the link.
  4. Warskull

Warskull New Member

It is fairly terrible anyway.
  5. cain141

cain141 New Member

The link was acting up. It's fixed now. I'm not sure what was going on...
  6. mipegg

mipegg New Member

Their tank build is pathetic, it cant even survive an assasain
  7. Kappy

Kappy New Member

The assassin build is a joke and the reason is horrible i think because their talking about speed when you can easily lung places faster than u can sprint there, so why not lung every where and save yourself an endorsment plus money from the lvls in dash????

also the assault is a great pro killer, if your gonna try and survive rather than just strafe and kill the guy, your teams lost already right there. The assault shouldnt have to worry about the lanes if you have a teammate alrdy pushing the lanes like a good assassin or tank. Just my inputs on those 2 classes.

Dont mean to sound like a **** but its just getting me alittle angry when websites are giving the assault players the wrong idea or pointing them in the diffrent direction, same with assassins in there so called "pro killing", they have to be thy worst pro killers in the game i think.
  8. Legendary pUMA

Legendary pUMA New Member

I agree that the assassin set up is a joke... An assassin without an armor endorsement is a suicide mission.
  9. Wooglin

Wooglin New Member

I'm not saying I'm the best assassin, but I play her very well. I use zero armor. If I'm getting hit, I'm doing something wrong.
  10. Kappy

Kappy New Member

If u dont get hit as an assassin your doing something wrong....
    I mean if your playing a good assassin, then your pushing the lanes for your team and not cloaking over half the game.
  11. No-Blood

No-Blood New Member

While pushing the lanes is a good tactic for the Assassin, she's just as good a Pro killer as any other class. If you actually work with your team right, and don't banish her to the job of a bowling ball, she can take out Pros while you distract them. Her maneuverability can also come in handy when you need a good defense/offense by taking out high priority targets quick enough so they don't cause too much damage.
  12. Wooglin

Wooglin New Member

I push lanes all the time! But I rush towards the bots, cloak, dash. I mean, sure, I don't literally take zero damage every time, but I'm certainly not getting killed by bots without armor. For pros, I assassinate them.
  13. Rolo

Rolo New Member

That's only YOUR opinion. Opinion does not equal fact. Different people play the same class in different ways. I've seen great assassins pushing lanes AND other times I'm being destroyed by them playing support in my base. It all comes down to playstyle.
  14. Kappy

Kappy New Member

Not trying to be cocky but if you go competitive in this game like me (#1 on GB), you usually have your assassin player ending up around 3-12 something in the negatives like that if your going up against a good team because its all about winning and pushing the lanes and what my job is, is to kill their lane pushers so my score should be positive and not the assassins. The faster the bots get in, the faster you win. Thats what i ment about the assassins taking dmg, obviously ur assassin doesnt wanna feed their pros money so u run once in awhile but yea, assassin pro killing is a waste of time when u have classes that dont take time grappling and lunging every 2 secs at them (hopefully hitting them). Lets just say that my idea is from a competitive perspective. XD
  15. Legendary pUMA

Legendary pUMA New Member

I am consisently winning matches due to the way I push lanes. Most of my matches are well under 2 minutes in length and that is because I can continue to push regardless of a little pro damage here and there. If I'm playing against a skilled team they know to stop bot pushers and make it even harder. When games seldomly go into overtime I always have around 120 bot kills by end game. It is truly VERY effective. Take the battle to your enemy, not vice-versa
  16. Kappy

Kappy New Member

Thats exactly how the assassin should be played, you got 5 other teammates or maybe 4 that are pro killing alrdy, use the assassin in a more sufficient way like Legendary pUMA there.
  17. Hiero Glyph

Hiero Glyph New Member

^This^

Using Lunge pulls you out of cloak so saying that no one sees you means you are not using the best tool available to the Assassin. The only time you need to cloak is when you are trying to take down a turret or want to harass a few Pros allowing your bot lane to push into their base.

Most of the other classes are just as bad but if they work for you then keep using your setups.
  18. V A L K 3 N

V A L K 3 N New Member

Sniper and Assassin get an F right off the bat.

Nothing saves an Assassin more than Gold Armor. Not speed. Assassin's have enough abilities for movement. They need to make up for their terrible health while grappling.

And Sniper must have Gold or Silver Armor. You'll die by a frontside assassination, dash and Assault Bombs without it.

Have you even played the game, or did you just put down what sounded good?
  19. Kappy

Kappy New Member

^ the last part haha :lol:
  20. Rev Rabies

Rev Rabies New Member

Valken's right, also, i must add, her name is "the assassin" she's a pretty cool girl, seh kills pros and doesn't afraid of anything. If you just push lanes, you're an idiot, you were given stealth and speed for a reason. Pushing lanes is great, you get juice very fast and push your opponent back, but pros provide a serious threat as well and need to be removed from the living.