Mikey Cantor

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by xTHE MEAT, September 14, 2010.

1. xTHE MEAT

xTHE MEAT New Member

With a number of threads compaining about him id like to make one that supports him and hopes to hear more from him in future updates. " Your WHAT HURTS?!! OHHHHHH!!!!!!!" lol classic. Please get him back in the studio for more.
  2. starwolf333

starwolf333 New Member

I think the biggest complaint people have with Mickey is the lack of variety in his comments, which ends up with him saying the same thing several times within minutes of each other. I love Mickey, I really do, I love the voice, the attitude, everything. However, hearing the same thing can get a little annoying. Really, I think a lot of the complaining would stop if they got him in to record more stuff. :Dd
  3. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

We will.
  4. BoltAktion

BoltAktion New Member

FFFFUUU

love you guys

Welp I'm happy

-skips out of the thread-
  5. xTHE MEAT

xTHE MEAT New Member

Awesome! Looking foward to hearing it and playing the new map.
  6. Leonyx

Leonyx New Member

Is it coming with the next patch, or DLC? Or can you do the update thing for it?
  7. TouchFuzzy

TouchFuzzy New Member

Their rapid update method only lets them tweak some numbers, such as runspeed, bullet damage, or lobby wait time. It does not let them add new content, so I'd count on it being patched or DLC'd in.

Though they really haven't used their rapid update method to balance the game yet, just to shorten lobby wait times (which is great, too!). We'll have to see how things pan out post-patch (hurry up, MS!).
  8. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

Title Updates are limited in size so new content will come in DLCs which can be bigger downloads.
  9. Amaranth

Amaranth New Member

Basically. I love his comments, but I can only stand so many instances of hearing the same ones in the course of 2-3 games before I join the "I tried to assassinate Mickey Cantor and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt" club.
  10. SYN Reaper55729

SYN Reaper55729 New Member

I say just make him say 1 thing every 30 seconds.
  11. Rev Rabies

Rev Rabies New Member

or if you're wearing a headset he can just constantly scream HAIYO! into your ear