1. usrevenge

usrevenge New Member

so i saw a guy juice, back to back, 10 times in one match... withing about the span of 3 mins. im thinking cheating, but hey everytime i say that i get " oh he is just good" im sure u can juice 10 times in 2 minutes legit
  2. Kappy

Kappy New Member

I've juiced 12 times in a row before towards the end of the game, its all about doing good during the beginning and racking up the money for late game. The game I did do that though, I went 65-7-0 and their was still 3 mins until OT but we ended it before OT. He could've been hacking but next time look at his game play during the game to see if hes legit.
  3. usrevenge

usrevenge New Member

and you refill the meter instantly by?
    forgot to say he was support. and definatly had maxed most his skill if not all.. even using the juice thing i dont think its possible.
  4. Kappy

Kappy New Member

Theirs 2 or 4 juice machines by the annihilator that completely fills your juice bar everytime you buy it, but it costs 500$ to buy.
  5. EnLight

EnLight New Member

I did the same thing today, started with 1000 bucks, bought juice, add bacon, and made around 400-500 each round of juice, and repeated. Ended up with over 50 kills, and put it in my sig :)
  6. Red Rain

Red Rain New Member

if u get juice run in the spawn and f stuff up you should have enough money for another juice... i dont usually juice spam though cuz most of the time i do it host quits
  7. Shammas

Shammas New Member

If you use juice and get 4 kills, you get enough money to buy more juice. If he was wrecking during juice and started with around $1000 you can imagine how he might have done it.
  8. nailhead04

nailhead04 New Member

yeah this just happened in a game i was in. a guy DREAMYN went like 72-2 as an assualt. just got hella money early and juice'd literally every time he was done juicin. we actually went through overtime and his team won but it wasnt a shutout so i was just glad about that. If you're hot you're hot.
  9. mipegg

mipegg New Member

10x is 5k. Its not that impossible. I usually have about 2/3 laying around at the end of a game if I havent upgraded turrets and the like. And you get money from rampaging around
  10. Amaranth

Amaranth New Member

It's certainly not impossible, especially with a good streak. I've never been close to that, but I've run through a juice 2-3 times easily based on kill streaks alone, and I'm not all that great. I can imagine someone with real skill managing to run some serious *** whipping.
  11. bdcjacko

bdcjacko New Member

When I see a support that is constantly juicing, and buying juice, it annoys me because that means he isn't buy/up grading turrets, which is suppose to be the supports job. But whatever.
  12. ChaRaa

ChaRaa New Member

Um....since when is buying/upgrading turrets suppose to be Supports' job? it's everybody's job. Anyways, on topic; I guess it's possible because on my best run I can get 5 juices almost back to back (only actually buy it once)....and I"m not even good.
  13. OptiMAT

OptiMAT New Member

While it is everyone's job, Support's intended role is to be 'base leader', no? You wouldn't suggest it's the Assassin's role to stand in the base spending most of their money on defense, would you?
  14. ChaRaa

ChaRaa New Member

If you really want to find out if he's ligit I guess you can stay on to next games and hopefully get to be on the same team so you can trail him.
  15. bdcjacko

bdcjacko New Member

I would say the support and the sniper (depending on the arena) should be hanging back and supporting and defending the base, not charging into the enemies base wrecking ****. Now I have no problem with a support following a tank/assault/gunner into the enemy base helping them. But the support isn't a front line fighter.
  16. ChaRaa

ChaRaa New Member

I can't speak for others but I play fair share of turrets nanny as Support. It's just that if people think it's only Supports' job it's not right. Moreover it's more ideal for Supports to max at least three skills (espeically with the hack patch coming) to be effective when helping other teammates push into enemy's base when opportunity arises.
  17. bdcjacko

bdcjacko New Member

Speaking as someone who switches between gunner and assault, I normally build turrets and will upgrade them from time to time. But being that I rush out of the base to kill jerks and bots, I'm not coming back to repair turrets.
  18. TGO023

TGO023 New Member

It really is easy to tell. Just press 'Select/Back' button on the controller and look at the match stats. If they are racking up kills, it's legit, a la Shammas...if they are sitting there with 3 kills 2 assists and a dozen deaths, there might be something fishy going on.

It's not an absolute, but should be a reliable barometer. I haven't heard of any juice hacks, but maybe I haven't been listening for them.
  19. ChaRaa

ChaRaa New Member

That's good enough from other classes I'd say. I just hated it when I run into games where nobody built/upgrade turrets even other Supports.
  20. bdcjacko

bdcjacko New Member

Agreed, but I think supports should be building turrets so they get more turret kills, I like letting them keep their turrets so I can buy juices and traps/annihilators.