Jumping leads to fatigue SKILL > Jump Mashing

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by Strungouts, September 11, 2010.

1. Leonyx

Leonyx New Member

We have the opinions of the many people on Xbox Live. Videos don't mean much; you need someone to vouch for you if you want to be taken seriously. I may not have any proof, but I'm not claiming to be a master of the game, and neither is anyone else. You seem to be the only one who says that. I might believe you if you were to have those you claim to play with you come and talk with us. Otherwise, you don't have anything because you refuse to play against anyone other than those you already play against.
  2. OptiMAT

OptiMAT New Member

Is this what this thread has become?

One guy with a head to big for the screen and then an angry mob shouting that his head is too big? Come on guys, cool off. No body really cares how good he is or not, right? I mean I hope they dont. And you, Shammas is it, you dont really care what they think either, so lets just drop it.

Any more and Scathis will probably be down on all yo asses.
  3. Amaranth

Amaranth New Member

Shamas clearly does care, as he's using his leet status to come down on everyone else, even before the conflict showed up.

What's this about him not playing public, though? I've played him before.
  4. Shammas

Shammas New Member

I'm pretty sure I've offered repeatedly to play with you all and show you the competitive side of MNC. I even mentioned it in the post you're replying to.
  5. Leonyx

Leonyx New Member

You're right, I apologize. I'm doing the exact same thing I was complaining about in other threads.

So Shammas, assuming you're not a troll, even if you don't think jumping is an issue, let's talk hypothetically. What would you do to change the bunny hopping issue if it were gamebreaking?
  6. Thebigcheese

Thebigcheese New Member

How does jumping save someone?

I've never thought it was a problem. I shoot them the same as if they're not jumping.

I rarely even jump in this game. I jump over Jackbot's slams, but that's about it.
  7. bdcjacko

bdcjacko New Member

read the thread
  8. WiredGunslinger

WiredGunslinger New Member

You answered your own question. Those who can aim don't complain about it because they can aim. Only ones who complain about it are the ones that can't aim. Hell I freely admit to using the tactic because of the fact so many folk can't aim and it's good for avoiding charges, slams, grapples etc.
  9. bdcjacko

bdcjacko New Member

Has Uber stated there stance on bunny hopping?
  10. bgolus

bgolus Uber Alumni

[​IMG]

<insert forum inappropriate image from Monty Python's Holy Grail bunny scene>

edit: Man, there are so many great bunny related images to use for this thread, must resist urge to troll.
  11. bdcjacko

bdcjacko New Member

Adorable way to dodge a question.
  12. Amaranth

Amaranth New Member

So you're accusing him of bunny hopping?
  13. Vike113

Vike113 New Member

Aww he's so cute... what were we talking about?
    Fix'd.
  14. BoltAktion

BoltAktion New Member

Im with vike on this one

LOOK AT DEM FUZZY EARZ! DAAAWWWWWWW :D
  15. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

Try playing Team Fortress 2. You could crouch repeatedly in mid-air, which really screwed up your hit detection. You could move, switch weapons and shoot while your taunt animation played. By comparison, jumping in this game is fine by me. It annoys me when I'm a Tank, and Jet Gunning a jumping Support seems to do no damage to him.
  16. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

I don't think any question was dodged. What I got from that was him basically saying "This topic is inane."
  17. bdcjacko

bdcjacko New Member

Dodge or deflection, same results of not answering it to put it too bed. I'm not the only one that keeps bring it up and there will be more.
  18. Amaranth

Amaranth New Member

Well if it was worse in another game.... :lol:
  19. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Jumping to avoid damage has been in shooters since Quake/Unreal so if you're not used to it by now you must be new to anti-realistic shooters.
  20. m0nkeyb0y77

m0nkeyb0y77 New Member

I've also run into Shammas several times in public matchmaking, for the record.