So who are we losing this week (9/14)?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Morph Mode, September 13, 2010.

1. badmonk

badmonk New Member

been playing reach since friday and boy is it good!! :) (tbh this is as good as or BETTER than CE)

but i still went on MNC as i love this game!! totally different style of game and online experience!

i will be playing lots of both over the next few months :)
  2. Legendary pUMA

Legendary pUMA New Member

^ditto^

I have yet to be impressed with a bungie game since the original Halo was released. MNC screams orginality and enjoyment. I'll likely play this until Diablo III is released for PC... which could be another year or more.
  3. scyfed

scyfed New Member

nope, as soon as reach comes out i will all but physically tear this out of my hard drive. this games more broken than mw2......

and the biggest slap in the face is that the devs are active, but are making this game even more unbalanced and ignoring the most prominent problems. (******* bullshit supports dont get nerfed even though they can out damage an assault in plain 1v1 without any aiming or skill)
  4. TigerGuitarist

TigerGuitarist New Member

Lol at the mad kid above me.

Definitely going to be losing me for awhile. I'm sure I will be back here and there, but with the amount of content that Reach has in it, it is definitely going be taking up all of my gaming time for the forseeable future.
  5. RACIN N420N

RACIN N420N New Member

:roll: surprise surprise someone bitching about balance problems in yet another completely unrelated thread
  6. Frankie Godskin

Frankie Godskin New Member

I definitely got my $15 out of MNC, but I've grown frustrated with it for reasons stated above (matchmaking and lag issues, parties split to opposite teams, etc.). I'm moving on to Reach but may stop back to see what the patch does. If the DLC includes more maps, that would certainly be incentive to return as well.
  7. IZI GENERAL IZI

IZI GENERAL IZI New Member

I am waiting on MoH but in the mean time MW2 again. gave up on MNC way to long for a simple patch to come out to fix major major problems (just match making and host migration would have been a nice quick fix) Reach has already been modded and hacked. got to love them jtaggers look out for aim bot etc 99999999 credits dam...!!! you would think after MW2 programers would have tryed to fix the games being modded but no.
  8. tlbww

tlbww New Member

Games cost too much to be getting them on the first day day for me.

I'll wait until xmas or never to get it. The only game I'm interested in getting on the first day is Monster Hunter Freedom 3 /drool.

Wait...what were we talking about?
  9. xxxScorpion

xxxScorpion New Member

Dude wheres our Monster Hunter Frontier?

That being said if it has a subscription fee I totally won't be buying it but still!

Oh well, always have the PSP and xlink kai.
  10. metalsnake27

metalsnake27 New Member

I'll be playing Reach but I wont ever get rid of MNC, when the patch comes out for MNC i can see myself playing both alot XD.
  11. tlbww

tlbww New Member

You can play the korean one for free. But I would pay to play for that game in a heart beat. We can even play the one for xbox, but I'm kinda done playing gaming in anything but English, spanish, or portugues. Seeing as the latter 2 never get games worth playing that the US doesn't get, I'm going to have to wait a while for Mh to be translated.

If you have a PS3, u can adhoc party online. It's a lot easier that using Kai.
  12. xxxScorpion

xxxScorpion New Member

Yeah I'm totally waiting on the possibly coming 360 version and I don't have a ps3 so it's kai for me.
  13. Polynomial

Polynomial Moderator Alumni

Eka, I'm not kidding when I said 10 games in row. I love this game, but the connections are killing me.
  14. Zelandia

Zelandia New Member

I've become tired of the Halo series. So I'll be playing this. October however, will be a hard month to handle with the games coming out. Dead Rising 2 comes RIGHT before October, then there is Castlevania, Fallout NV, and Fable 3.

What free time?
  15. ROWAN1551

ROWAN1551 New Member

I plan on buying Reach, but currently dont have the money so i'll be playing this, Then even when I get Reach I plan on playing both.
  16. Red Rain

Red Rain New Member

ill play reach exclusively till the patch comes out then ill play both.( dont really like halo online but its a great game for havin fun with friends)
  17. th3cozy

th3cozy New Member

MNC has its good and bad days for me. Played for a few hours last night with only a drop or two and no terrible lag. I've had days tho for 2 hours I can't get a good full game in.
  18. ShreddieMercury

ShreddieMercury New Member

I'll be playing Reach, but MNC is waaaay too good to just stop playing. Seriously, I've had more fun with this "arcade" game than I have with most $60 games I buy. And I get the occasional lag, but it really has not been that bad for me whatsoever. Thank you Uber, this game has totally made me rethink what is possible in the gaming business (in terms of quality/price/dev support), and has given me new hope for gaming in general.
  19. Thebigcheese

Thebigcheese New Member

I was unimpressed with the reach multiplayer beta. It was just more halo. I've never understood why so many people love halo.

If anyone's bored, I got Forza 3 recently cheap and it's excellent.
  20. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

Halo has simply lost it's appeal to me. Don't get me wrong, it's a fantastic game with a deep storyline, and some of the best, most original multiplayer ever created, but I can't stand most of the people the play it online. I have fond memories of hooking up 2-4 XBoxes and playing LAN games all night long with my friends on the original Halo and Halo 2, but whenever I try playing Halo 3 online, it seems that I just get constantly team killed and screamed at by racists, homophobes, and/or preteen boys with cracking voices.

Call of Duty is a different story. While it has all of the negative of above, it has them in much more bearable quantities. Monday Night Combat will continue to be my online multiplayer game up until the Black Ops release. I still plan on picking up Reach, mostly for the campaign, but not until I can get a used copy at a decent price.