1. iCatastrophe408

iCatastrophe408 New Member

I really like peoples signatures. I use to have one but I got a virus on my good computer. I cant use photoshop or anything on this one. So if its not to much to ask for I was wondering if someone may make me a signature. GT: iCatastrophe408 if you wanna talk about it. Sniper signature is preffered. Trying to be better at sniping. So thank you if you can help me. If not sorry for wasting your time. PS: I posted this before but I got no one. :cry:
  2. TGO023

TGO023 New Member

GG's last night, iCatastrophe408.

The good lord and genetics saw fit to give me a low pitched voice, which means I need to keep quiet on the mic during late night gaming, else my better half throw lasers at me. My voice carries.

Anyway, look forward to doing it again...in less laggy rooms.

GT: TheGreatOne023
  3. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

GIMP is a free program that works just as good as photoshop.
  4. Zelandia

Zelandia New Member

Oooh, Imma have to try this. Was your sig made this way?
  5. Red Rain

Red Rain New Member

stand back im gonna try science. low pitch sounds don't carry as far as high pitch sounds. just fyi
  6. iCatastrophe408

Well its the matter of fact I cant download much on this cause its this computer aint exactly fantastic nor fast. But good enough to go you know? The good one got a virus.. trying to fix it dont got the stuff to fix it. But uhm.. Yeah.. Good game bro. Should have been on all of today. 3-9pm PST. I was host & doing work as a Gunner & Sniper. I think I got really good just by playing today. PS: Back in #8 in weekly. & also im level 99 XD. If I get a signature of these forums i'll be set. But no one will help me. I cant make em. :cry: It sucks.. Im not asking for a really fancy one.. just a sig with a sniper etc with my name that is all. I can make amateur ones but it would look really nooby. Ya know?
  7. TGO023

TGO023 New Member

Before you go to your next science class to learn this, I'll give you the cliff notes -

What you said can be true, in a limited open environment. But try telling that to elephants who communicate from miles apart with a low rumble.

In other words, higher frequencies reflect...low frequencies penetrate through objects. When a car with a loud stereo drives down the street outside your house, what do you hear from your living room couch...the cymbals of the drums crashing, the voice of the singer, or the thumping/rolling bass?

This is also why you can place your subwoofer in practically any space in your home theater. Directionality of low frequencies doesn't matter, but it does with high frequencies.

:ugeek:

Now...back to your regularly scheduled topic...
  8. iCatastrophe408

OFF TOPIC: Leaderboards are back to normal heck yes! Thank you MNC! :) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  9. Red Rain

Red Rain New Member

....i wish my deep voice resonated thru sh*t