Quick match fails - Leads to blue background with logo

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by EnLight, September 13, 2010.

1. EnLight

EnLight New Member

Not to put the whole issue into the thread title but I couldnt think of another way to say it and make sense :p

Simply what it says, it's happened to me numerous times, and same with my friend. We will search for a match, it will load, then a navy blue background with the MNC logo will appear and I must dashboard if I still want to play. Hitting the BACK button while at this screen will show players with the name WWWWWWWWWWW and they are all assassins. All the values are listed as 8s if I remember correctly. It also seems like a Blitz scoreboard instead of a Crossfire one because it shows number of each bot killed, but I don't think it really matters, just being descriptive :)

I haven't seen this posted before, but I also haven't been on this site very long, so sorry if it's a very known issue.
  2. hightouch

hightouch New Member

I'm having the same problem, except for me it happens on every Crossfire match.

1) Load game
    2) Crossfire
    3) Find game
    4) "Unable to connect" error
    5) Returns to main screen (dark blue) with the MNC logo (3D) with no menu options or anything visible

Haven't been able to play for about 3 days because of this issue.
  3. Qbakies

Qbakies New Member

I have had this sporadically but the last few nights I have had this much more often. Unfortunately the only way to get out for me is to drop all the way back to the dashboard and launch the game again. Any word on whether this is going to be fixed in the first patch?
  4. EnLight

EnLight New Member

I really hope it is going to be fixed in the upcoming patch, getting pretty tired of it :/
  5. faits

faits New Member

Also had this happen to me a bunch. Pushing back (I think it's back) brings up a BLITZ kill report that says 888 of every type of bot was killed. Despite the fact that it's crossfire I was trying to play.

Same deal with having to return to the dashboard though (no other way to get off the screen)
  6. Enigma5081

Enigma5081 New Member

It all has to do with the host/lag/servers. But i have also seen all of the above
  7. Manouso

Manouso New Member

Happens to me at least once a day.
    If you join a friend's MNC game you don't have to dashboard.
    Lobby or session in progress works.
  8. scathis

scathis Arbiter of Awesome Uber Alumni

We are aware, there is a fix coming... not sure at this point if it made it into the next update, may come in during the first free DLC.

The issue happens when the host drops when you are in the middle of connecting to him.
  9. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Finally! An answer to my/our problem.
    viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1934
  10. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

You don't need to dashboard, you can sign out and sign back in. It's a 10 second inconvenience.
  11. HagenMichiel

HagenMichiel New Member

THANK YOU! :shock:

My XBOX is always so slow when i go back to the dashboard it takes me more than a full minute to get back into the game.