Message to all modders.

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by CODYROB55, September 2, 2010.

1. CODYROB55

CODYROB55 New Member

If you are a modder, you are obviously a loser thats in denial. Throw your xbox away if you cant play games the way they were meant to be played. If you don't like games the way they are or can't win fairly then don't get them. Or go make a cheat where you can just set the controller down and dont have to do **** but sit and watch. If i could find out where every modded xbox was, I would break down doors and smash them with hammers and the owners wouldn't say a god damn word.
  2. CODYROB55

CODYROB55 New Member

Serious gamers have fun playing games. Why cheat? You are automatically a loser and so are all you cool guys who paid for 10th prestige.
  3. Styli

Styli New Member

Kinda my views but I wouldn't bother trying to engage them. They're too busy "owning" to reply. It doesn't bother me getting beat by obvious modders and hackers, I simply walk away knowing I tried to play rather than cheat. You can look at it another way, they obviously feel the need to win in order to prove some sort of self worth which is fine by me, meanwhile I get my self worth in real life
  4. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

Agreed. If you want to mess around and tinker with the game for your own personal amusement, that's one thing. But when you go online and intentionally wreck other's enjoyment of the game, and then have the nerve to brag about it, as if it was some great feat, well that makes you an ******* that cowers behind the anonymity of the internet.
  5. CODYROB55

CODYROB55 New Member

I don't worry about it all that much. But in favor of honest gamer community in just not right or fair. Losing doesn't necessarily matter but to take away from other peoples fun does.
  6. Bambam Bm

Bambam Bm New Member

The funny part is just about all cheaters think there badass because they win all the time.. whether its their skill or not.. which it isn't their skill.
  7. Styli

Styli New Member

It's not like they're hard to spot. All their stats start with the same 5 digits.
  8. mainvity1

mainvity1 New Member

same here it pisses me off and if they said anything i would hit them twice :lol:

Attached Files:

9. banaqior

banaqior New Member

Yeah, I would have to say I hate modders. They will get an IP ban eventually so it doesn't bother me too much. I just laugh.

Still hate modders, though.
  10. marcotte

marcotte New Member

The only reason you should ever have to Mod your 360 is to put a voice modulator in it.

This doesn't exist yet, obviously, but if my online game voice sounded like freaking Morgan Freeman, my team would just let me tell a bedtime story to the other team.

Within seconds, people would stare and harken, enthralled by that enigmatically hypnotic voice, even as their moneyball explodes. And if Freeman's not your bag, maybe Patrick Stewart. The possibilities are limitless.

Cheaters are kinda the stock picks from the short schoolbus though, in staying on topic. I just thought - hey, silver lining to modding your XBOX for something cool, but I digress. Don't do it.
  11. madcapmcgraw

madcapmcgraw New Member

Basically, this is the voice I get in my head when I see a modder/hacker. (In the immortal voice of comic book guy. Think a mocking whiny-tone.) "Wah! Wah! I'm a whiny loser with no self esteem and no real life! I equate success in a video game to success in real life, despite the fact that being #1 on a leaderboard won't get me anywhere in a job interview or with a woman!" Seriously, for the amount of time they spend on doing these mods, they could:
    Go outside
    Get a job
    Go do something productive...
    The list goes on and on. Sad isn't it? In the end, I usually pity them more than I despise them. When somebody cares so much about a game, that they're willing to cheat at the expense of other players, well... that's when they need psychiatric help.
  12. scyfed

scyfed New Member

i love modders for the single fact that when i kick their asses they aren't physically capable of processing the fact that i just kicked their ***!!
  13. AssassinsGoneWild

AssassinsGoneWild New Member

I heard modding pc games and Halo maps was the same thing as delibretly ruining someone else's experience. -_-

Modder =/= Cheater, there's a big difference.
  14. XShadowStormX

XShadowStormX New Member

For those of you that might have noticed, we have recently cleaned our boards of modded profiles. We will continue to make sure we can keep them as honest as possible.