A showcase of our great community

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by xxxScorpion, September 10, 2010.

1. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

I played a match against xxxScorpion the other night. I had two other lvl 99 buddies, he had one. The rest of the teams filled with randoms.

We saw Scorpion's name and expected a tough match. Then he quit halfway through when we smoked his base.
  2. Rawdell210

Rawdell210 New Member

well xxxscorpion assassin speed glitches so no wonder he has hate messages
  3. FromLions

FromLions New Member

This

However hopefully post patch makes it a little smoother.
  4. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

Bam.

OT: Mr. Scorpion, COME HERE and tell me - did you ever use glitches or was it pure skillz that garnered your hate mail?
  5. Patch

Patch New Member

Only an attention whore would make a topic like this. I apologize to the community for giving xxxScorpion what he wants; but, I encourage anyone who reads this to leave whenever he joins.

I've seen this first hand as well. He also has a friend who uses the speed exploit. When I sent a message asking them to stop, he played dumb and pretended not to know the other level 99 assassin. I've also seen xxxScorpion shoot the ball down when things aren't going his way.

Another reason to shun him.
  6. Bambam Bm

Bambam Bm New Member

Speed glitch? My god i did not know this! No wonder why! I went 40-0 when i did the speed glitch (one of my first matches as an Assassin and i had no idea how i triggered the glitch). Easiest thing ever to get kills and beast in the match..
  7. DeadEye

DeadEye New Member

I actually sorta agree with the guy that called you a nerd. Not for having a 99, but for making this video, and this thread.
  8. Tiller

Tiller Active Member

I'm pretty sure I've played you as well. Someone on your 99 squad was a Speed glitching assassin that would never die due to running in circles the whole time on Grenade III. Went something like 40-3 in kills because of it. Otherwise we held up 'till overtime even with that high of a kill figure. Not sure if it was you or not, but whoever that guy was I sent a nastygram to.

If you're using exploits, then everything you get is well deserved.
  9. xxxScorpion

xxxScorpion New Member

Welp I'm back from my little day and a half vacation and I see lots of haters in here so I'm just going to cut to the chase because I'm very tired.

Steel Peel, you were an Assassin cloak glitching (Slicing/shooting shurikens while cloaked). You go guy. As far as quitting, yeah I did. My friend got upset and rage quitted and not wanting to be a **** to him I left as well. So technically you've got me here.

I have no earthly idea who you are.

I did not my friend. I don't roll with many GB players or people of credit but if you'd like you can ask the entire Combat Gaming team. Other than that I only play with 3 or 4 friends. Either way if you believe me or not I'll still be here after the update and all the false accusations will be gone. Jesus I feel like good ole Bill Clinton here. "I did not have physical relations with the X button"

Oh A Patch of Blue how I love you so. Dear friends search A Patch of Blues name on the Xbox forums to see how huge of a troll he is. He's the stuff that's made from legend. Oh and I still have your sweet little messages too buddy.

I'll give you guys a little insight to my only encounter with "A Patch of Blue".

I join a game in progress, almost over actually and choose Assassin/head to their base. I see A Patch of Blues little gunner friend whos name is something along the lines of XO4 or something I don't care to remember juice and shoot the enemies ball down. The ball goes down and I'm there so I shoot it and 10 seconds later overtime kicks in and we win with the extra juice supplement.

My team of randoms seeing out there were 3 99s and a 80+ish on the other team quit out scared leaving only me and two others. The game begins 6 v 3 and I see A Patch of Blue being the useless Support that he is and hopping like a rabbit while healing his gunner buddy. Of course they easily rush the base but forget the main concept of getting bots there so they just spawn camp my team and I rush out walking right behind them and start to take out bots and lead my own. I lead to a completely empty base but my ball has been taken down possibly by bots on the other side (Grenade 3) so my bots take down their ball I juice and get it down to half life but with 6 players shooting my ball there wasn't much I could do so we lost.

I get my friend in the game to take down A Patch of Blues little thing going on but as soon as the game starts someone quits out, host migrates and there's only 6 people left in the game with A Patch of Blue no where to be found. He then starts sending messages about how he destroyed me the first game even though I came in late, was on his team, and won. Then about how his team was somehow outnumbered 5 v 6 on the next game which is a total lie because it was actually 3 v 6 with my team down.

All of this aside you're not good guy. You're so insignificant as a player that bunny hopping will save you from getting blasted off the level when I eject your gunner buddy and you run back to the base scared.

*Yawn*

You're mistaken guy. I play with about 2 other people at most at a time and the only other guy who plays Assassin just does it for random fun from time to time and only him and I are level 99 with my closest friends being 90+ and 80+.

It's all gravy though.

As far as the video goes meh, it's a joke. All you haters half of which I don't even know, I'll enjoy playing you after the update and then listening to you complain of cheats. Everyone who enjoyed the video I'm glad and that's about it I believe. I'm tired and kind of nauseous so I'm going to go lay down.

Edit- Ah one more thing. Because this has officially become a topic for flaming people A Patch of Blue go make another thread in the off-topic forum so you can make more stuff up and prove your E-penis is vastly superior to mine. I'll argue with you there. As far as this thread goes though, let it die or back on topic please.

Thanks, Management.
  10. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

1. I was playing a support. I never use the assassin. Nice memory you have though.

2. My friend Kyle was playing assassin on our team, and he doesn't use exploits. He was the one that took down all of your turrets in a couple of minutes. Can't speak for the randoms on our team, as I never really noticed what they were doing, but I'd think an uber assassin like yourself that gets tons of hatemail for being so good would be able to handle something like this. At least you didn't accuse us of speed glitching, but I guess you don't like to talk about that.

3. Who starts a post with 'Welp'?
  11. xxxScorpion

xxxScorpion New Member

1. You've got me again sir. Unlike an elephant I guess I do forget sometimes or simply don't pay attention to. Who proclaims to be an uber Assassin I ask you? Show me proof of me exclaiming how I'm the most godly person alive dear friend.

2. Speed glitching isn't a concern of mine in the least actually. People who use it will quit once Reach comes out and then quit completely when the patch comes out. You'll still see me around then though and well have tons of fun letting you make more false accusations.

3. I do?
    Last edited: September 12, 2010
  12. Rawdell210

Rawdell210 New Member

keep talking it just make su sound dumber so rabble on about all ur hate messages some more.
  13. xxxScorpion

xxxScorpion New Member

Are you in school? Seems you're the one that sounds rather dumb right now buddy.
  14. Rawdell210

Rawdell210 New Member

idk man I'd be embarrassed if i were you. 3+ people saying u speed glitch on a bragging thread, u cant BS your way out of this. man up and admit it. with all these people witnessing U speed glitching u cant just turn around and point fingers at them just because UR wrong. i wouldnt have a problem with u if u werent so retarded in saying you don't cause now the whole community knows u speed glitch and u lie about it.
  15. Myrick

Myrick New Member

Scorpion was on my GB team (for a few days lol). We ran games with him for 3 or 4 hours two days in a row. he didn't speed glitch once. I find it hard to believe that he speed glitches. I find it MUCH easier to believe, however, that you are all a bunch of butthurt pub warriors that get pissed and make excuses when you get destroyed.

And for the record, my little brother gets messages about speed glitching all the time as an assassin. You know what's really happening? He's dashing after he picked up speed bonuses from all the bots he killed! :O
  16. xxxScorpion

xxxScorpion New Member

I think you people just think it's impossible for a Assassin to be high on the leaderboards.

The fact of the matter Mr. Dude is that I don't speed glitch no matter what others say and so on. You say you saw me do it but you're mistaken. A Patch of Blue is just a huge troll so I don't even take him into consideration. I was in a game with the JacksTrips guy for like 5 minutes before my friend quit out and I went with him.

Basically saying you're simply wrong. I don't have to argue the fact because I know it's true and if you truly believe you saw me speed glitching then I won't doubt you however I don't speed glitch and that's all there is too it. Wait for the patch my friend and you'll see that nothings changed what so ever.

If you'd like to argue about it I'll do it all day just to spite you but the truth stands as such. As far as how I'm seen in the community I'm what? 1 out of 203,717 people who play this game? So 3 people saying they saw me doing something when tons upon tons of people play Assassin doesn't phase me at all because it isn't true.

If you truly want proof add me and I'll play with you later. However you could argue "Well you won't speed glitch if I'm playing with you!" but that's ones own judgement.

In summation I don't have to argue that I'm legit but I'll do it just for fun and stalking all of my comments just makes you seem attracted to me.

Edit-

Thanks yo.

Even though you removed me which I totally understand and don't care about it was quite fun running into you on the pub today. Although I had to hit support on one of those matches as my teammates wouldn't do it.
  17. Divine x Ninja

Divine x Ninja New Member

[​IMG]

I played with a level 99 today who sucked, everyone thinks that just because somebodys max level, that they, by default, HAVE to hax, mod, or have no life.
  18. badmonk

badmonk New Member

lol!! i aint an uber gamer by any means but when i was playing a good match in halo 3 for e.g i got loads of messages like that!! 'your sad', 'nerd', 'get a life' etc lol then when i was not doing so good got loads of 'you suck b@lls' etc messages!! :)

cant win eh??

best thing to do is ignore em, dont be like em and keep on smiling :)
  19. ChrisMikeRack

ChrisMikeRack New Member

From an outsiders perspective this thread goes like this:

Guy makes thread about hate messages with vid

People are like 'lol, haters gonna hate'

Some other ppl made acusations of foul play by OP

OP came back and saw messages, got annoyed ppl were bad mouthing him, trys to defend himself

Some ppl are like 'OMG your lying' *

OP says 'STFU im not' *

This could easily go back and forth :) But as OP has claimed he is gonna still be doing just as well as he does now after the patch, how about waiting till then, and leave it at that?

* - Not actual words
  20. Karishadz

Karishadz New Member

Don'cha just love how people get off topic at times?