Spawn Taunting?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Bambam Bm, September 8, 2010.

1. MetallicaSucks

MetallicaSucks New Member

OOOO LETS DO THIS TIKI STYLE!
  2. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

Wait, you don't have to taunt after a kill to unlock taunt-related tags?

Well, ****.
  3. Karkelo

Karkelo New Member

That's just a network issue, I've had friends that appeared like that.
  4. Silentblade4289

Silentblade4289 New Member

I've seen this as well. I'll spawn and see a friendly firebase just sitting in the spawn tunnel doing absolutely nothing while our base is being raped outside. I'll think to myself "What dumba** thought this was a good idea?"
  5. Amaranth

Amaranth New Member

Well, it's one way to make sure your turret isn't destroyed. >.>
  6. Prowler Jesse

Prowler Jesse New Member

thanks for this good info.

last night one of my team mates said:
    "damn it! i need four more dollars for this stupid turret"

Me:
    "dude, do a fast taunt with your secondary weapon, taunts give you $5 and its faster with the secondary"

BAM!!! And i sounded like i knew my MNC $#!T
  7. ShadowMonkey987

ShadowMonkey987 New Member

Nope he wasn't hacking he hid his game's played list and chose to have his profile as "appear offline" it's all in the xbox 360 guide button under preferences.. So he wasn't hacking..
  8. Karkelo

Karkelo New Member

So my friend was trolling me.. I shall have my revenge!
  9. TouchFuzzy

TouchFuzzy New Member

I have a feeling that the majority of players who taunt the whole match in the spawn are going for the taunt protags. But really, if they're doing that the least they could do is do it in a private game...
  10. Tiller

Tiller Active Member

From my experience, its either:

A) People going for Protages

B) Griefers

C) Parties that get split up and the odd man out doesn't do anything to avoid fighting a possible losing battle against the other organized team. This happens the most for me, since my buddies always do it instead of fighting. Honestly I myself don't just stand there, and I actually try to win (and sometimes I do) simply because it's fun to beat your friend's face in when they get over confident. That and it's unfair for the other team to be a man down.
  11. bdcjacko

bdcjacko New Member

I love killing my party and yelling at them while they will apologize for killing me not knowing it was me. I have no regrets in killing them if they are on the other team. I'm playing to have fun, and the funnest thing is winning by shooting your friends in the balls.
  12. Twelve Boats

Twelve Boats New Member

Killing friends is nearly as fun as playing with them if you ask me.

That said, I prefer it when it's a team of friends .vs. a team of more friends, but hey, the matchmaking in this game is far from perfect.
  13. Amaranth

Amaranth New Member

Really? It locks your played games and achievements? Didn't know that.

Also, does it make you so you can't prefer/avoid the player? I know I didn't mention THAT one, but I didn't know appearaing offline did that other stuff, so now I'm curious.

Guy was glitching at the very least, which is why I wanted to avoid him in the first place.

you can ask BDCJACKO, I don't run around claiming hax all the time. Except against him and his cheating friends.
  14. Amaranth

Amaranth New Member

My friends and I don't go out of our way to kill each other, but we certainly will. It's especially funny when that tank you just tagged with an airstrike is your buddy.

Of course, I play support a lot, so I more indirectly kill my friends. Either with my Firebase, or I'll be healing the guy who kills them. I know the latter doesn't count as a kill on my behalf, but I'm not sure if it matters to your friends whether you killed them or just healed the guy they were hosing.
  15. Myrick

Myrick New Member

If you play assassin and spawn gremlins and taunt the whole game, it'll be over before anyone hits 15 kills. And you'll have the most money, easy.