Best Feeling in the Game??

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Bambam Bm, September 8, 2010.

1. bdcjacko

bdcjacko New Member

Spawn camping isn't cool.
  2. Bambam Bm

Bambam Bm New Member

Only against snipers it is. Lol.
  3. CODYROB55

CODYROB55 New Member

I really like all the classes besides assassin. Its pretty much just boring. I love using assault and charge LVL2. Assassins never know what hit em because there is no grapple. I also love using LVL3 Bombs on snipers because they never expect it.
  4. Cerberus150

Cerberus150 New Member

Using a bomb to jump across the map and charge mid-air into a camping sniper. Makes me smile every time. That, and pancaking unaware people while they upgrade their skills.
  5. Pezow

Pezow New Member

Collateral or Quick scope headshot is best for me.
    That and killing 2 or more people when they all rush my assault at the same time.
  6. mintycrys

mintycrys New Member

This, indeed. People who forget for even a fleeting moment that certain classes can eject with throws will often juice, hold the analog stick forward, and wonder why the hell they're not on the map anymore. Even better when you see them disconnect in mid-air.

To me, the best feeling is when you're being spawn camped by a team that is in your base from the 15-second mark on, killing and causing hell, and you manage to slip out undetected and make a run on their moneyball, only to find that xXx_SSJ8GOTENKSKUJITA3371_xXx on the enemy team with 30 kills and 2 deaths is playing on a team that doesn't know what turrets are, and you can clear a lane and ruin their moneyball before they even know what hit 'em.
    Last edited: September 10, 2010
  7. Vinticus

Vinticus New Member

The best feeling I get when I play this game? It would have to be killing either a gunner or tank with my blade as an assassin from full health without the aid of my grapple... From the front. :twisted:

*disclaimer: do not try this unless said gunner/tank is absolutely horrible at aiming and doesn't death spin!
  8. OhGypsy

OhGypsy New Member

being a tank
    destroying other tanks
    taunting other tanks
    being a badass tank

there can be only one.
  9. sebastiannz

sebastiannz New Member

I love ring-outs. Especially ringing-out an assassin who has just backstabbed me as a gunner...SLAM! mwaha.
  10. Anoth3rAssassin

Anoth3rAssassin New Member

When you see that gunner camping a base, you see someone run at him and die. He does that annoying taunt, then I silently creep behind him and strike... no more gunner and a short recharge for my grapple.
  11. Pezow

Pezow New Member

Lol @ your assassin class
  12. Vinticus

Vinticus New Member

Also, cutting down several turrets with the tank while not juiced is always fun.
  13. RACIN N420N

RACIN N420N New Member

I gotta say the ringouts are my fave part of this game I think.... I laugh everytime I send someone sailin out, as they are helplessly firing wildly while they fall... Just last night I had a guy hit his juice just as he came around a corner at me, a quick gunner slam and he's outta here! haha love it even more when it's someone like that who is about to kill me.... :D

surviving an assassins grapple only to return the favor with a lethal blast of lead or a slam is up there too though... ;)
  14. bdcjacko

bdcjacko New Member

I love that too. But also I love being an assault, getting gunner slammed, watching them turn around taunt only to fly back to solid ground and kill them.
  15. mipegg

mipegg New Member

Going from playing tank to gunner and realising you can kill things by looking at them
  16. RACIN N420N

RACIN N420N New Member

funny you should say that, cause just last night was the first time I saw an assault make it back into the ring after slammin him out...

The guns finished him off though :D
  17. bdcjacko

bdcjacko New Member

Good, then you know to make sure they are dead.
  18. AnAngryMuppet89

AnAngryMuppet89 New Member

Bacon :D
  19. Clone2596

Clone2596 New Member

Getting a head shot one anyone who's taunting .... oh ya
  20. Purple Dusk

Purple Dusk New Member

Going 31/8/0 while not camping.

Randomly hitting an ejector and killing the 4 cloaked Assassins who were in it (good, good day :D)

Getting RO by a gunner, him taunting and getting a HS on him just before dying :) :) :)