AmazYn Commentary Videos and Gameplay

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat Gameplay Videos' started by arCtiC zYn, September 7, 2010.

1. arCtiC zYn

arCtiC zYn New Member

Here is a full list of all of our Monday Night Combat Commentary Videos (will update):

Tank Commentary

Tank Tutorial

Assault Commentary

Support Commentary

Assassin Commentary

Sniper Tutorial/Commentary

Gameplay Videos

AmazYn vs Lotion on My Trigger 1/2

AmazYn vs Lotion on My Trigger 2/2

AmazYn vs Team Towel 1/2

AmazYn vs Team Towel 2/2

AmazYn vs We Actually Played Halo 1 1/2

AmazYn vs We Actually Played Halo 1 2/2

I will update this post when we release more video footage. Our team is preparing to shift to Reach. If anyone wants to play some MNC just hit me up, I'll be on the next few days. My GT is: arCtiC zYn
  2. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

"AmazYn" videos. I learned how to play an effective, aggressive support just now. :)

[Edit]
    I now agree with those who say Snipers gain juice way too fast.
  3. arCtiC zYn

arCtiC zYn New Member

Thanks and yeah watching Wraith play Sniper left me a bit slighted as a Tank. The amount of money and Juice he was getting was really ridiculous, but a lot of that had to do with how many kills he strung together.
    Last edited: September 9, 2010
  4. ATX350

ATX350 New Member

Just wanted to send a quick thanks to the AmazYn guys. I've been a long time subscriber and I bought MNC after seeing them move away from the MW2 bandwagon. Keep up with the quality vids guys. Just watched Wraiths vid on sniping which was really helpful.
  5. arCtiC zYn

arCtiC zYn New Member

Thanks for the support and glad you are an MNC convert! I'm excited for the DLC and the patch. I've seen more Tanks the last few days -- hoping the trend continues, it's lonely by myself Railing down snipers :D