STOP QUITTING!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by savvon, September 9, 2010.

1. savvon

savvon Member

*Caps intended

Seriously people!

Stop quitting when you THINK your team is going to lose!

I am tired of JOINING games when its 6 v 3 and I am on the losing 2 side! ALSO...help me win because I am a good player and I stick it out through the WHOLE game!

If you cannot even finish a quick match in a video game, what does that say about your life?

SERIOUSLY!

People are depending on you to help them...stop leaving them to lose JUST so you can join another game and quit.

Practice and get skilled! You cannot get skilled if other players carry your sorry *** game after game after game!

Simple formula in winning MNC games...THE BUDDY SYSTEM!

See that other red/blue guy on your team? HANG OUT with him/her! Shoot at what he/she is shooting at! God forbid you actually use your brain and apply basic teamwork mechanics with just ONE other team member.

Lets recap shall we?

STOP QUITTING YOUR GAMES!
  2. c4lvitron

c4lvitron New Member

My day yesterday...

Joined a game where my team was getting owned. It lasted about a minute and was over. The host quit after it was over, so we lost connection. I then search for another game and the same thing happened. I got put in the middle of a losing game where their 30+ kill sniper had all of skills upgraded compared to my 2 upgrades. The game ended. We lost connection and I searched again. Happened 3 or 4 times in a row all becaue people quit...

Same thing happens in MW2...
  3. JackBotXL

JackBotXL New Member

Meh, i quit sometimes. Other people quit sometimes too, i dont mind...or care for that matter.
  4. Amaranth

Amaranth New Member

I stuck it out yesterday in a 6 on 2...Yeah, I usually stick it out. But on the other hand, what does quitting a game say about your life?

Nothing, really.
  5. bdcjacko

bdcjacko New Member

Sometimes I quit because I've already been playing for 2 hours, get in a room with a pack of cheater/exploiters/lag, so I quit because I'm done with it for the day. Sorry I have other things to do. What does it say about your life that you get mad at people who are done playing a video game?
  6. Bambam Bm

Bambam Bm New Member

^^ I don't think he would create a thread if he was cheating or exploiting and complainig of people quitting, lol but i know what you mean. Its more of the people of are like "omg i died once, screw this im gone" <--- really someone said this over the mic one time. A lot of people just quit because there not good in general, some instances its justified but most the time its not.
  7. bdcjacko

bdcjacko New Member

Well those people probably aren't coming here.
  8. Bambam Bm

Bambam Bm New Member

I wish XBL would make there "Avoid Player" a much quicker process, it gets annoying taking 20 seconds just to avoid 1 player, and longer to avoid more.
  9. bdcjacko

bdcjacko New Member

That is a little annoying.
  10. Amaranth

Amaranth New Member

Truly. So many jerks on Live.
  11. bdcjacko

bdcjacko New Member

I could be mistaken, but part of the process of it taking so long is so that you don't just avoid everyone because they beat you once.
  12. Bambam Bm

Bambam Bm New Member

Your probably right, but it gets annoying for us players who wouldn't do that and would just use the avoid a player for real reasons.
  13. Amaranth

Amaranth New Member

Yeah, it's to stop sore losers like you. But why do I have to be punished?
  14. Dwavenhobble

Dwavenhobble New Member

I'll stop quitting when:

1) people learn how to play

2) the people then dont rely entirely on me to set up all the turrets and defend the base

3) those same people then dont send me 15 messages and sepend the next 30 minutes telling me how Im to blame and we lost because I was terrible in defence, IM SORRY IM ONE PERSON I CAN'T MAINTAIN 6 TURRETS and KILL ALL THE ATTACKERS ON MY OWN !
  15. Karishadz

Karishadz New Member

Were you playing as a Support?
  16. Dwavenhobble

Dwavenhobble New Member

No thats the joke of it I was playing Assassin
  17. amt alis

amt alis New Member

I quit games all the time.

If I'm not having fun I leave. If that's because of lag, me sucking, or the other team being really good, I don't care. I play this game in my free time to have fun and relax. If that's not happening in a particular game I'm gonna leave it.
  18. Ellamin

Ellamin New Member

I'm not ashamed to admit that I am one of those people that quits midway through certain match. It's not because i'm a bad player either (Honestly I suck at shooters. I don't even know why I got this game. =P), but because i'm simply not having fun at the time. This can usually occur because people are being overly aggressive/upstart, cheating, swearing every other word on voice chat, those things alone don't bother me, but when you clump multiples of each in the same group you tend to lose your motivation during matches.

The one thing I do wish is that when the ratio's off, the game would redistribute the players or simply put the match on hold for a short period of time so people can join.
  19. SushiBomb

SushiBomb New Member

I quit laggy games. I'm going to echo the sentiment that I play for fun, so if I'm not having fun, what's the point in playing?
  20. Red Rain

Red Rain New Member

i quit games when i get tired of carrying my team