The Uber Unofficial Official Q&A Thread

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Hildogen, March 30, 2010.

1. 1hitwonder

1hitwonder New Member

:(
  2. 1hitwonder

1hitwonder New Member

Re: The Unofficial Official Q&A Thread

and the meaning of this is??

when will people realize uber knew they could only release 1 dlc long before they said they couldn't?
  3. 1hitwonder

1hitwonder New Member

Re: The Unofficial Official Q&A Thread

^^^ bullshit right here! SNIFF IT!! MMMM TASTEY :cool:
  4. Organous

Organous Member

I can't believe I never considered this before. Who manufactures the bots? Robots clearly have their own society (see Meet the Meatsacks), so I assume there must be some kind of companies either directly creating them or supplying the parts for robots to "reproduce" similar to the movie Robots. There could be endorsement possibilities in that idea. If they're created in-house, can we have some kind of personality profile on the lead engineer? I kinda like the idea of a background character who takes pride in his work, maybe gets upset at people who abuse his pets, or gets unreasonably close to people who go out of their way to heal/support bots. You gotta figure he gets a cut from the purchase of bots, too.

Just came to me while working on my pet project.
  5. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Clearly.

It would only make sense that every sitcom in the future is nonfiction.

And did you really want to talk about how robots reproduce? This is hardly the place for that, wouldn't you say?
  6. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

[​IMG]

INITIATING REPRODUCTIVE CYCLE
  7. buffacumber

buffacumber Member

anyone else see a retarded robot duck bobbing for apples?
  8. apimpnamedslickback

apimpnamedslickback New Member

why did I necro this?
  9. bluntkingmcpussy

bluntkingmcpussy Member

There's a muted symbol next to my own gamertag in the lobbies, how do i take it away?
  10. igotbannedagain

igotbannedagain New Member

Haha! I read somewhere that clearing your cache sometimes works.

A more consistent method - although it takes luck - is to be viewing the game stats during a host migration. There you should be able to unmute yourself.

Good luck *****!
  11. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

How do you have 450 something posts already!
  12. igotbannedagain

I say sh*t when sh*t needs to be said.

Especially in the SMNC forums.
  13. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

eff the smnc forums

also, get a new xbox
  14. igotbannedagain

Xbox ain't broke.
  15. Cerilium

Cerilium Active Member

get on it then boi
  16. bluntkingmcpussy

bluntkingmcpussy Member

I know alls'a y'alls play privates with one of each class, but just outta curiosity, what would the teams look like class wise if you didn't?
  17. 2wynbge

2wynbge Member

Depends on the map I guess.. I don't think they hold PMs on spunky but I think it would be better having 2 supports or assaults instead of an assassin..
  18. lolgjrandomipban

lolgjrandomipban New Member

More like x5 Gunner x1 Support taunting constantly, or x6 Assassins running around in a group clicking melee, leaving these kids to their own devices inevitably results in asinine crap.
  19. feedle

feedle Post Master General

problem is doing this one team usually waits or switches classes after a death to counter other players.. some games become insane turtle fests or slayer fests..

look at some of the older videos of jeesports or fraggednation to see those...

most pms we dont play spunky due to lag and bouncers dropping the ball and ending the game

grenade 3 is usually taken out cause its hard to defend when the ball is down vs assaults and some people got fed up of the instastrikes.
  20. joker

joker Active Member

G3 is taken out cause the map is just so lame. It takes too long to get around the map and it becomes a matter of chasing the assassin around like a lunatic rather than a game of MNC. It is miserable to play gunner tank and support on G3, and it also is by far the most impossible to break out of trouble on because you are completely forced to funnel into death on either side against firing down from great angles and cover, firebases are brutal to battle against coming out of the base, and it is very easy to spawn trap on the ring because of the backside escape into the middle.

TL;DR Grenade 3 is too big, miserable to play half the classes on, and infuriatingly difficult to defend when pushed back, even more than Steel Peel.

Spunky is too framey and random bouncers