Critical Three Endorsment Tank

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Strategy and Tactics' started by TowelWarrior, September 9, 2010.

1. TowelWarrior

TowelWarrior New Member

I was wondering if anyone has tried crit 3 on tank, because of how the constant stream of the jet engine works. Anyways I thought I try it out to see how often the criticals proc.
    Other endorsements I'm thinking about are lvl2 Steel Peel or lvl2 RoF and lvl 1 Regen or skill pill.
  2. Adree1

Adree1 New Member

Stream doesn't crit, if you want a rapid burn use ROF. Crit does work well for the railgun although I'd still go for ROF over crit if you were going to primarily use the rail.
  3. breischl

breischl New Member

Are you sure about that? I could swear I've seen the stream go purple sometimes. I know for a fact I've seen the Support's hurt gun go purple, and that weapon usually behaves similarly to the jet gun.
  4. scathis

scathis Arbiter of Awesome Uber Alumni

Jet Gun does crit, you'll see the flame turn purple-ish when it does.
  5. Red Rain

Red Rain New Member

when i first started i rolled with crit. i should probly go back to it since RoF jet gun sucks
  6. Shammas

Shammas New Member

RoF should always be the main tank endorsement. If you aren't using the rail gun, you're doing it wrong.
  7. Red Rain

Red Rain New Member

how can i be doin it wrong when i have more kills than the entire enemy team only using the jet gun? just wonderin
  8. Shammas

Shammas New Member

If you play the game competitively, you'll see that putting shots on everyone with the railgun and controlling sections of the map is invaluable to your team. Not to say the jet gun is useless, it's just too situational. Even 1v1, the smarter tank will always win with a railgun.
  9. Rawdell210

Rawdell210 New Member

i agree. in my last tourny i didnt see many tanks but when i did they were ridiculously good with the railgun.