Best Feeling in the Game??

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Bambam Bm, September 8, 2010.

1. Bambam Bm

Bambam Bm New Member

I've gotta admit it, the best feeling is when you kill the same guy back-to-back or more, and you see that wonderful message "Blank player has left the arena".
  2. bdcjacko

bdcjacko New Member

I love killing 2 or 3 people at the same time before the can kill me. I love making them pay for my death.
  3. quaddile

quaddile New Member

round the horn, with an annihilator :p
  4. Mutated Muskrat

Mutated Muskrat New Member

My personal favorite is when I am charged by a tank or gunner that is juiced, only to grapple and punt him off the map to his death with 1/2 to 3/4 health (if overhealed) using either the Assault or Sniper (without an ice trap). I can actually hear the guy on the other end of his TV cursing that his Juice was wasted.
  5. Vigil80

Vigil80 New Member

Killing Supports.

I'm not hard to please.
  6. Red Rain

Red Rain New Member

the best thing i think is when u either kill 3 people trying to triple team u or when someone comes at u when ur low on health and u win the fight(especially when its ur own class cuz it just means ur that much better than them)
  7. HOOOFARTED

HOOOFARTED New Member

Ummm.
    Maybe you were glitching all over their screen due to lag and they got pissed and left?
    It happens alot so stop and think before you think its due to your awesomeness.
  8. Bambam Bm

Bambam Bm New Member

Well first of all, yeah sure some were probably from lag, but not all could possibly be from lag. Second of all it's usually towards the middle-end of the game, typically not just one player would lag (it does happen, but usually more people lag if one is lagging bad). Even if they get pissed ad left, it still feels good that you pissed a guy off so much he left, whether it was due to lag or not.
  9. HOOOFARTED

HOOOFARTED New Member

Well first of all, yeah sure some were probably from lag, but not all could possibly be from lag. Second of all it's usually towards the middle-end of the game, typically not just one player would lag (it does happen, but usually more people lag if one is lagging bad). Even if they get pissed ad left, it still feels good that you pissed a guy off so much he left, whether it was due to lag or not.[/quote]

Ya lol it is a good feeling.
    But this game is soo inconsistent I just never know anymore if Im just doing really good or they are just lagging really bad.
  10. ObiFett

ObiFett New Member

I have two:

Headshotting anything that is overhealed (specifically Supports).

Freeze trapping a juiced player and then walking up to them to golf club them out of the arena.
  11. TemptedNZ

TemptedNZ New Member

Most enjoyable moment for me was outplaying a tank with a lot of health at close range with an Assault by

1. Shooting him with the Assault rifle.
    2. Grappling him.
    3. Bombing him.
    4. Shooting him with the Assault rifle again to finish him off.

I was on 1/3rd health, he was on full, utterly outplayed friend, using every trick available.

So basically, when everything comes together like poetry in motion and you clearly outplay someone to an obscene degree.
  12. Vuther

Vuther New Member

Just winning a rather close match. Killing everyone on the other team with ease or getting completely outmatched by them are fun and not fun respectively, but nothing is better than trying hard to ensure that win and just making it.
  13. c4lvitron

c4lvitron New Member

My whole team rushed left.

Their whole team rushed to their left.

We got down there ball...not knowing they had ours down.

We're screaming as everyone is juiced hitting the money ball while our ball is getting hit just as much. It comes down to the wire and we won. I seriously think our ball was a 1%.

The game lasted less than 2 minutes.
  14. zarakon

zarakon Active Member

sounds like a game I had

except I was on the barely-losing team
  15. Prowler Jesse

Prowler Jesse New Member

i enjoy ringouts of any kind.

I think that my current favorite is sticking people with the supports bomb, im getting good at long distances. Its best like last night when i got put on the oppopsite team as the rest of my party so i can hear my friends yelling as they get stuck.
  16. tezmac

tezmac New Member

I love surviving an Assassins Back stab, and returning with my own Grapple as a Gunner.

Just the fun of seeing my slow unit grappling the steath queen!
  17. MassaYoda

MassaYoda New Member

I had 3 assassins try to triple team me today while playing on my lunch break. 3 shotgun blasts later they were respawning. At least one came back and I just did it again. That... that felt really good.
  18. MassaYoda

MassaYoda New Member

I have to agree. You get much more satisfaction from winning a long knock down drag out close match than the 3 minute swarm kills. Not that I won't happily take the latter as well. :)

More importantly I have to feel like I did well in the game. If it's a knock down drag out where someone has been particularly effective at shutting me down all game I don't really get much satisfaction, even if we win.
  19. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

Grappling a cloaked, non-trapped assassin trying to sneak up on me as a sniper with the upgraded grapple where he swings the sniper rifle like a golf club.
  20. Bambam Bm

Bambam Bm New Member

I also have to say killing specifically snipers when they come right out of their spawn wall is def up there for the best feeling. Gotta kill those twigs.