PAX Prime Tournament Winners 2010

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Clans, Team, and Tournamen' started by XShadowStormX, September 8, 2010.

1. XShadowStormX

XShadowStormX New Member

Here is the the pictures I took from the show of the tournaments that were hosted and signed up for daily.

The top picture was from our "Pro Challenge" which had some top video game pros and myself of course. There is also a picture of our smallest player at the show that did pretty darn well for himself with a 13-2 Assault performance.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

:mrgreen:

^ Thats me, green with envy.
  3. Phobos zYn

Phobos zYn New Member

Very cool pictures. I would have loved to go to that! :shock:
  4. Cheerio

Cheerio New Member

Thats me in the 3rd picture down. Final was tough. But very fun
  5. BillyMorshu

BillyMorshu New Member

I'm the guy in the Iron Maiden shirt on the very bottom pic, as well as the guy in the olive-green jacket in the 2nd pic.

It was a lot of fun, and was definitely the best experience I've had at PAX Prime, thanks a lot!

Now to just practice more so I can beat the developers...
  6. redleader

redleader New Member

3rd from last, that's me on the left side being very sad. We were close to winning the figures, but somebody (supports) only got 1 kill each. Not gonna say who.
  7. Myrick

Myrick New Member

It didn't look like there was an Annihilator or a place to buy juice on the Spunky map. Can anyone confirm/deny this?
  8. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

yeah, forget a pitgirl statue...can I order a pit-girl booth-chick? She's gorgeous.
  9. TheJackalMan

TheJackalMan New Member

The Juice buy was near the bot spawns on both sides and the annihilator was dead center of the map on the 2nd Level.

Also, Thats me with the pitgirl statue, MNC orange hat, and huge backpack (for all that sweet PAX swag) in the Sunday MNC Tourney winners!
  10. XShadowStormX

XShadowStormX New Member

Good luck with that :)
  11. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

If it means anything I killed Scathis I few times during the last Justin.tv broadcast they did. He was a sniper and I was a Tank...he freeze traps were no match for my jetpack/charge combo. I did, however, hunt down anyone with the name "Uberrific" over their head.
  12. Cheerio

Cheerio New Member

psst. The devs cheated...
    kidding no we are playing their game so of course we will lose
  13. Nayr

Nayr New Member

lol wtf is Elamite Warrior doing there?

He's in the first pic, he's a halo pro who's currently on the number one seeded team Instinct.
  14. Myrick

Myrick New Member

Lol that's what I said!
  15. ShadowMonkey987

ShadowMonkey987 New Member

If your wondering who the female is (the one not in the pit gurl cosplay outfit)

She's Laura L0lip0p and she work's for Microsoft (no that's not her last name it's her nickname XD)

She's part of major nelsons podcast www.majornelson.com..
  16. annon7

annon7 New Member

I'm in the second pic down. The ogre in the back. :) Thank you Uber ent. for designing an Awesome game. I've had more fun with mnc than I've had in about 4 years of gaming. First tournament I've ever one. Talk about a rush. Gamer for Life! Thx to my team for being also awesome!

Warhammer
  17. annon7

annon7 New Member

Who ever was lucky enough to attend pax prime and hear the commentator for mnc at their both got some good chuckles. When our team won our final prize was facing the dev team. This guy should do stand up, as if the whole experience wasn't awesome enough, about every ten seconds this guy would say "and John comes is dead again!" (John comes is of the dev team for those of you who are daft) lol. I know in txt it doesn't sound hilarious but to anyone who was at pax please tell me you know what I'm talking about? Since pax all that comes out of my my mouth is "and John comes is dead again!" lol. And "we should call the dev team the dead team"
  18. Battle Artist

Battle Artist New Member

Im on the last picture the guy with the red shirt. It was a unique experience for me signing up for a tournament alone, and winning with people I have never met.
  19. No-Blood

No-Blood New Member

Through thick and thin we battled through,
    and lost in the first round.

We played the Pros, almost held them off,
    But overtime the hammer fell.

And then the came the Devs and we stood no chance,
    Shadowstorm kicked our ***.

But in the end, We still triumphed,
    AND BACONNAISE SAW US THROUGH!

That was a horrid day for the Icemen though, having to deal with the pros at one and the devs at three.
  20. TELOMOT0

TELOMOT0 New Member

ditto