When is this DLC coming?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by HOOOFARTED, September 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HOOOFARTED

HOOOFARTED New Member

Anyone know?
    This game is losing people bigtime due to laggy servers.
    Hosts dropping.
    Parties getting split.
    Etc.
  2. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

DLC doesn't usually fix those kinds of problems. I think you meant to say "When does the patch come?"

If so Eka said it very nicely:
  3. HOOOFARTED

HOOOFARTED New Member

Thanks.
    Not the answer I was looking for but if thats their response then I will just have to wait and see and hope most people playing this dont lose interest due to frustration.
  4. Vinticus

Vinticus New Member

I'm wonder this myself. Maybe not when it will be out, but what stage it's in now would be wonderful to know.
  5. D3C3P7AKONZ

D3C3P7AKONZ New Member

i'll be patient and wait im not leaving this great game/community...

worst comes too guys u could do what we have started doing if u can get 8 ppl in a party just host private 4v4 games or even 2 seperate 6 player party's and have full games we have some very good host's and cuz we dont quit

we dont have to worry and u get to lvl up and play full length lag free games with your friends...which make for awesome trash talk at the end of games
  6. Karkelo

Karkelo New Member

Well, they need to do it quicker because I doubt many people will care about this game once Halo: Reach comes out.
  7. nailhead04

nailhead04 New Member

I agree i don't want/need a specific date yet just an update where it is at. Is it still getting tested or has it been sent to MS to get confirmation?

I personally will be playing this game well past halo comes out. Most Halo players aren't smart enough to play anything BUT Halo so most of our community doesn't even include them. Not trying to diss on Halo fans I just say this cause alot people i work with play Halo and nothing but Halo. Lol i keep talking this game up all the time and they just change the subject to something about Reach like new forge stuff or something like that.
  8. Amaranth

Amaranth New Member

I will!

One of the few. One of the proud. One of the *backstabbed*
  9. Rawfulll

Rawfulll New Member

Um, way to judge every single person that plays halo based on a few people.

I will probably not play this that much this month, seeing how Halo reach, plants vs zombies, and red dead DLC is all coming out this month.

So yeah, I'll be playing at least 4 different games this month. But 90% will be halo :)
  10. Chosen Predator

Chosen Predator New Member

If you think it's losing people now wait until reach comes out it happens to a lot of the XBLA games they slowly become barren but this one may have a hardcore community that sticks with it
  11. R3VAN

R3VAN New Member

Im going to play the sh1t out of Reach, but if my friends are on MNC I will be on MNC as well. If they are on Reach, I will be as well. If they are not on Reach, I will be on MNC.

:D
  12. nailhead04

nailhead04 New Member

i honestly like the Halo multiplayer but i played the reach beta for about 2 days and got bored. no ty. Although i hate to admit it Black ops looks sick...MNC should implement something like BO's Wager matches it would be sweet.
  13. NastyCrustySock

NastyCrustySock New Member

Yea I dunno, this game is such a niche game as it is that I don't really see it falling off to the point where you wouldn't be able to find a decent game or anything like that. Its very similar to Team Fortress 2, which is another niche style FPS that has a very solid community. If that's' any indicator, I think there will be a decent community here for a while to come.
  14. Karkelo

Karkelo New Member

Eh, I'll still be playing it here and there.

I hated Halo 3 with a passion, but I firmly believe Reach will be a great game, so I'll probably be devoting most of my gaming time towards it in the coming weeks.
  15. Nayr

Nayr New Member

Just start up a private have someone you know join and leave, it will transfer host to him and it will turn into a public match. Just join back and you'll be able to play as long as whoever you made host stays. Works for me and my group of people and we can play for hours without ever having to research.
  16. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

What does that have to do with this topic?
  17. vermifax

vermifax New Member

This game is most certainly not 'losing people bigtime'.
  18. Rolo

Rolo New Member

Agreed, hell, I know 3 people this past week who have downloaded it and can't stop playing. None of us are getting Reach, we will see you on the battlefield muahahahaa.
  19. IZI GENERAL IZI

IZI GENERAL IZI New Member

EVERY THING... Duuh Thanks for the tip About getting host. at least it wont drop host/be laggy etc hell screw the patch just as long as games aint laggy and hosts dont quit out all the time. DeadStretch he is talken about this game... why dont you quote all the people talking about Halo: Reach.....
  20. x PIGFACE x

x PIGFACE x New Member

I got an itchy money ball, and the only cure is more MNC!

so there...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.