Right Stick Melee!?!?!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by DUDE98678, September 7, 2010.

1. DUDE98678

DUDE98678 New Member

I feel so dumb! After having this game from launch, I JUST found out you can click the right stick to melee! Ive NEVER seen a melee kill on the kill feed, nor seen anyone use it online so I never investigated it. Maybe that means im not the only one? Is there anyone else out there doing a facepalm with me right now?
  2. Cerberus150

Cerberus150 New Member

I knew it was there, but between grapples, slams, charges, etc. it really has no use other than humiliation.
  3. Kingclove

Kingclove New Member

I would be so embarrassed if I was melee killed. :?
  4. DUDE98678

DUDE98678 New Member

Exactly! From now on if I juice as an assassin I am SO gonna kick the weaker classes in the face for a one hit kill! I tested it.
  5. mainvity1

mainvity1 New Member

i melee killed someone and they sent me a message going how the hell do u do that?
  6. ROWAN1551

ROWAN1551 New Member

I got a melee kill once, As an assault against an assassin, It was hilarious
  7. Amaranth

Amaranth New Member

I kind of figured it was an "oh crap" manuever for when you were out of viable attacks.
  8. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

9. BoltAktion

BoltAktion New Member

I just had a thought

Does juice increase the damage?

Im totes gonna go ninja flipkick ppl while juiced, Ill let you guys know how it goes
  10. zarakon

zarakon Active Member

is this all you do here?
  11. Vinticus

Vinticus New Member

I'm curious. What's the kill icon for a melee, and do you get a bonus like for a ringout?
  12. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Is all you do here is complain about how the game needs lots of serious changes?

Excuse me for trying to keep the forums clean and not have tons and tons of alike topics. It's easy to give and get feedback if it's all in a general thread instead of many threads all over the place. Also it's a habit from being a member of other forums for quite some time.
  13. DR0KZ

DR0KZ New Member

I think i only ever got one melee kill and that was as gunner while reloading, shame there is no ProTag or stat for it though, would've been a pretty cool thing to shoot for.
  14. vermifax

vermifax New Member

He's a type of general forum troll who mistakenly think they are "keeping the forums clean" while in actuality increasing the amount of off topic replies and noise to signal ratio.

Right up there with people who respond to questions with "if you used search you would already know" instead of answering the question.

Ontopic: if I'm relegated to melee, something better to use probably just came off cooldown.
  15. SpiXLOL

SpiXLOL New Member

I use that if i have owned someone, its like teabagging.

I have tried to get a kill with it, but it always miss.
  16. DUDE98678

DUDE98678 New Member

No payout bonus for a melee kill, and the icon is a fist.
    While juiced as an assassin it one hit kills the weaker classes and assaults and supports without armor endorsements
  17. BoltAktion

BoltAktion New Member

After trying it out

Juice doesn't realy increase the damage that much, it still sucks
    It misses like crazy, idk why but landing a melee as an assassin is soooo hard

Almost everybody runs an armor endorsment

That said, I did get a few funny kills with it anyways

There should be a money bonus and pro tag for melee kills
    They should also be recorded in your stats just like other kills
  18. Prowler Jesse

Prowler Jesse New Member

oh yeah, i noticed this the other day while messing around in a local blitz. totally forgot to try it out online.