Funniest MNC Memories

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by joker, October 25, 2011.

1. dadale1990

dadale1990 Member

2. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

before custom pubs you bombarded me with friend requests and random messages and chat invites

i'm sorry it bothers you so much when people ignore you and don't talk to you, but learn to move on and get over it

you're on a long list of people who got their internet ego checked by me over a game
  3. otterdile

otterdile New Member

I hear that.
  4. teapot

teapot Post Master General

wow peachy that was probably one of your worse troll attempts. :|
  5. thetrollingking

thetrollingking New Member

First is 3 straight back to back all time greats on these 12 year old complainers, classic.

Second, going on MNC, PC and console, still seeing players playing it.

Third, playing assault and leveling charge to 3 just to destroy the annoying *** no armor assassins
  6. crimsonautumn

crimsonautumn Active Member

tb0ne's avatar and forum name.
  7. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

^

speaking of people with internet egos who get destroyed at a video game and try to prove themselves to me constantly for reassurance over the forum
  8. joker

joker Active Member

9. The_Jeff

The_Jeff New Member

Xeno's post in there was pretty good haha. And zatchmo, get a life randy IDeadi is a disc golf champ who smokes everyday. You are not on his caliber of play.
  10. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

always fun to watch people bitch about juice and then juice chain when they get the first chance too

reminds me of a lot of people i know
  11. aflyingtaco

aflyingtaco Member

His worse than what?
  12. the_feedle

the_feedle New Member

lol
    my ego? Never had one....
    Destroyed by you?
    You joined a custom pub all support game and got rocked by an air strike and left
  13. dadale1990

dadale1990 Member

How ironic I told ominous the same thing this morning.
  14. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

My absolute favorite MNC memory was when Tom and I started TEG.org and made the site invisible to anyone who wasn't a member. Then, when Feedle tried to join, we declined it. Feedle went and found Polynomial on Steam and complained to him that we were trying to ruin the community and asked him to ban each and every one of us.

The irony of this is that at that very same period in time, Feedle was calling himself 'Feedle bin Laden' and 'the Villain of MNC'. His forums were nothing but guides on how to pubstomp, spawn-trap and spawn kill, along with stories about people they practiced these techniques on.

I rather enjoyed that short-lived Feedle escapade.

A very close second would have to be the numerous CoR threads that got locked or deleted because of Feedle and his friends throwing tantrums all over the Team & Tournaments section.

I have come to respect Feedle as of late, but that takes nothing away from the chuckles I get when I read through threads like this and this.
  15. teapot

teapot Post Master General

seriously peachy these attempts just flat out suck and they don't even make sense anymore.

constantly trying to prove myself in a game? That i'll take... but on the forums? No.. Isn't that your job? I mean, I'm not the one who refuses to play anyone good. I'm the one who asks good people to play.

come peachy you can do better than that, if you put half the effort into troll posts as you do camping juice machines or avoiding good players you would have made me cry.
  16. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

notice how teapot was quoted and not you...but i suppose to the same could be applied to you because when you and your butt buddies over at gamefaqs played against me a long time ago you made a bunch of posts and threads about me.

surely there must be a trend going here....someone gets killed by me a lot in a video game so they run to the forums after they get blocked by me over xbox live to complain, circle jerk, troll, and cry about me
  17. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

anyone can see after all this time you spend arguing with me and begging me to play you that you're just looking for self reassurance to an ego that was bruised long ago

trying to troll somebody who couldn't care less about being good at a video game to play in your organized matches didn't work a year ago but hey, don't let that stop you from trying because it's really funny
  18. gunked

gunked New Member

Ive never seen you in a public match let alone a PM. Are you like Josh were you have like 3 accounts? Did you avoid everyone?
  19. thetrollingking

thetrollingking New Member

xo
  20. crimsonautumn

crimsonautumn Active Member

ox