A slight future for xbox 360 mnc?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by the_feedle, March 22, 2012.

1. the_feedle

the_feedle New Member

2. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

100% not
  3. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

The developers already stated that Uncle Tully's was going to be the last map for original MNC, so no thank you.
  4. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

I actually brought this up before. Maybe when SMNC is good and developed, they can send a version XBox's direction. A less often changing version, but a version that changes a bit nonetheless when they release pros and maps (unlike they were able to with original MNC). If they are willing to even partially work with minecraft's updating schedule, they might also be willing to do things that would have saved the original MNC.
  5. the_feedle

the_feedle New Member

^^^^^^^^^^
    i dont see why not....
  6. takanashi

takanashi New Member

it's not the game we all love though - try it, you'll see :(
  7. leadlpmaster

leadlpmaster Active Member

I hope this game never updates. All Uber ever did for the PC version was make it fair and fix all the bugs and glitches.

F*ck that.
  8. theyieldingram

theyieldingram Member

Yeah... If Uber gets a hold of MNC on the 360 again, given the decisions they've made for the PC version, I would pretty much drop the game entirely and just play Soul Calibur V.
  9. The_Jeff

The_Jeff New Member

Same here. I honestly believe Uber got lucky the first time but since then they have only come out with worthless crap. Spunky... ewww. Praise the xbox gods for letting us avoid their attempts to balance as well as uncle tully's.
  10. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

Uncle Tully's came out today on Xbox.

Very crappy map.
  11. teapot

teapot Post Master General

if an update and new map meant new players, then that could possibly outweigh some of the bad changes they made.

how hard would it be to update the main menu of Xbox MNC? I have a either good or terrible marketing idea.... first off how did the doritio's crash course challenge get xbox to give a game out for free?

Well, I think they should make this game free like TF2 did and do a little advertising and the dashboard or under the "march hits" section. Then, update the menu stating how this game has not received and update and won't receive one, but that SMNC is being tested on PC and to head over to uberent.com for more info. I don't know how feasible that is, or how many console players will bother looking into a PC game, but at least you aren't cutting out 1/2 of your target completely.
  12. joker

joker Active Member

Won't happen. Everybody go buy a used copy of brink and gather together tomorrow at noon
  13. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

In!

Fer SRS?
  14. Typical Knave

Typical Knave New Member

Yeah, seriously? I bought a copy of Brink last fall way after everyone else decided it was **** because it was 4.99 and I haven't played it at all.
  15. the_feedle

the_feedle New Member

brink=gotham city impsoters
  16. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

I like Uncle Tullys. I won it after being spawntrapped the other day, by doing a good old assassin-change-botspawn-camp. Haven't done one of those since MNC 360.

Love how when the enemy wins, they spawncamp you, and that actually is the CAUSE of them losing an already won game. Best part is how I will never get that loss counted torwards my career, and they will never get the win counted torwards theirs.

Life isn't always fair, but sometimes you get to rip someone else off instead ;)