El Equipo Loco Esta Aqui!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Clans, Team, and Tournamen' started by De Troll, March 11, 2012.

1. The_Jeff

The_Jeff New Member

Equipo Loco is ready to go. Just waiting on other teams... That means do something.
  2. Typical Knave

Typical Knave New Member

Uh, I appreciate the enthusiasm, but I don't really have a team any more. It was my understanding Teapot and CrimsonAutumn were running the show/putting together matches. I'm not really on any team at the moment, I think they were just using our old thread to try to put together a new team out of whomever was left.

Sorry guys.
  3. The_Jeff

The_Jeff New Member

I wasn't trying to come off as a **** there. My bad, poor word choice. But I haven't seen Teapot or Crimson playing much recently, so I'm really hoping someone else makes a team or I'm just going to quit.
  4. Goldielocks

Goldielocks Member

Don't go Knave you're the only one who successfully organized matches for our team. And our original team still has six people who still play. Can you play this weekend?
  5. Typical Knave

Typical Knave New Member

I pm'd you but yeah, I can play this weekend if we want to try to set something up. I posted some more in the other thread. I do think we need to contact the 20 or so people who are really left in the community and see who honestly still wants to play. I can really only do every other weekend but I'm still up for playing when I'm able.

Miracle, I wasn't trying to be defensive so I wasn't taking it personally, I just really was under the impression that they were in the process of organizing six strong consistent players from the pool that's available and that it was out of my hands and not really my team any more. I would think a good team to start with would consist of teapot, kckzi and knives(if they're still interested) and to fill in the gaps from there based on who can play each weekend.

P.S. I had a Locos Taco last night and it was honestly pretty delicious.
  6. crimsonautumn

crimsonautumn Active Member

I'll still play, I just don't play MNC unless privates or im invited.
    I haven't really seen teapot either. But I'll create the team.
  7. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

I am one of the 20 or so still playing. Sundays work best for me since I am usually busy on Saturday, but if I am on I am more than happy to sub for anyone. I will play anything but assault - not promising I will play it well, but I will play it :lol:
  8. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

I will play privates if someone just text's me
  9. bkitko73

bkitko73 New Member

lol at new signature miracle, why not put your status in VGPG aswell, being co-leader of MNC's portion of the MLG clan
  10. Goldielocks

Goldielocks Member

Is team loco still looking for a match this weekend?
  11. The_Jeff

The_Jeff New Member

sure thing.
  12. joker

joker Active Member

Team loco? Oh you mean [insert newly discussed team name here]
  13. bkitko73

bkitko73 New Member

Lol chron, el equipo prohibit negros
  14. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

:lol:

I'll be on this weekend Goldie. I'll see if I can rally the rest of the team to be on. I can do Friday late (preferably) or Saturday latish (I can't speak on Sat :( ).
  15. Goldielocks

Goldielocks Member

Today doesn't work for me unless it's before 4pm cst. I can probably do Saturday but it would need to be after 7pm cst.

I don't think it's going to happen this weekend. No one from my team besides Knave responded. I guess El Equipo Loco is more intimidating than H&S
  16. joker

joker Active Member

Minorities carry knives
    H&S carried Knivez
  17. teapot

teapot Post Master General

todays my 21st, I just hooked up the box and could play until about 8:00 latest then I'm heading out. I'm sure i'll be playing all day tomorrow though
  18. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

If your 21st is anything like mine was, tommorow you will probably be too busy recovering. Most of Sunday too :mrgreen:

Happy Birthday!
  19. crimsonautumn

crimsonautumn Active Member

I can play, just not Sunday.
  20. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

So how is out team now? Is it me, Jeff, Shammas and now Kckzi?