Spend money to repair turrets?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by Bambam Bm, September 6, 2010.

1. Bambam Bm

Bambam Bm New Member

Well the difference would be that Supports can heal turrets for free!

Some people like it, some people don't. Its understandable. Just an Idea.
  2. Shivers

Shivers New Member

I have to say that's a pretty creative and unique take on it, I like the whole 'repair' bot idea, could be nice if done well!
  3. UberGunner

UberGunner New Member

I wish you could repair turrets for a small fee... say 50$. It would be tremendously helpful for blitz which requires you to "waste" a spot on a support. It would also be nice for those pick up crossfire games where no one has a clue.
  4. OoPpEe1985

OoPpEe1985 New Member

Shavice Turrets or a ANY CLASS who has a player who has a decent eye to see the "distortion" of a cloaked assassin say hi.
    Supports Firebase and Airstrike, Gunners Motar, Snipers, Assaults remote mines, Tanks product bombs and Railgun (sniping) all say hi.
    Another supports Airstrike placed right at the entrance of the coves usually get them. Snipers can snipe them. Assassins can disable them with the grenade and take them out.
  5. Amaranth

Amaranth New Member

And when the most expensive level of the turret, the level 3 is getting low, I...What do I do then?
  6. OGODWHEREAMI

OGODWHEREAMI New Member

Roll a Support, PROBLEM SOLVED

HIGH FIVE TEAM
  7. tezmac

tezmac New Member

Last edited: September 7, 2010
  8. ironzerg

ironzerg New Member

/facepalm

I play support 99% of the time, and there's situations where my base just got wrecked, but we survived the push. Even though I can heal for free, I'd still love the option of being able to spend $$$ to heal turrets.
  9. Amaranth

Amaranth New Member

Indeed. Especially since I "roll" support most of the time these days, and a single support doesn't necessarily cut it. Hell, most of the time I'm only support because nobody else is, and it gets boring to stick to one class. I don't know how other people do it.

But yeah, "roll support, brah" is a bad answer.