Anyone you met who is freakishly good?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Galaxy010, September 5, 2010.

1. Cerberus150

Cerberus150 New Member

Im not freakishly good, but on steelpeel i was support and had a firebase set up in the middle and the entire team just kept running straight at it the whole match. I got accused of cheating twice and 1 guy threatened to hack my account. I laughed so hard. I mean seriously, it doesn't take a smart support to lob 1 airstrike at a stationary object.
    Last edited: September 7, 2010
  2. Beastleh

Beastleh New Member

Oh i love those matches... set up a firebase to like defend one side of steel peel to make it hard for them to get bots over to my base but they all suicide themselfs on it and i'm just lollin. dumb asses :p
  3. Mutated Muskrat

Mutated Muskrat New Member

I always admire any assassin that goes 20+ kills with less than 10 deaths...because 1: I can't play assassin and 2: the majority of assassins are, quite frankly, not that good and often end up with stats like 10/4/20...or my personal favorite 8/2/15 in a match that went into overtime and they were dead last on BOTH teams in money earned.
  4. zarakon

zarakon Active Member

the worst part about that is that he only had 2 assists in a game that was long enough to hit overtime.
  5. yel

yel New Member

This Assassin named Illegal Infamy..wow.

he pretty much carried his team to victory like 10+ games in a row until whoever was host finally quit, and I was on the opposite team the majority of those games. Nothing we did mattered, even when me and some other support turtled at the base he'd just juice up all the time and destroy whatever turrets we had. The thing is, he'd go like 35-1 and things like that with his team mostly going negative.. i just never saw an assassin carry an entire team before. I finally switched to tank but he just avoided me unless he was juiced.. there was literally nothing in my power I can do.

How do you counter good assassins?
  6. Bambam Bm

Bambam Bm New Member

^^ Play a Sniper and be smart with your ice traps.
  7. zarakon

zarakon Active Member

From personal experience, ice traps in the base around the turrets will wreck a juiced assassin's day.
  8. Shammas

Shammas New Member

Ice traps, assault, tank, good gunners. If they juice, grapple her as soon as she gets close.
  9. Pezow

Pezow New Member

a mad hipp1e
    Best assasin i've seen without question
  10. OhGypsy

OhGypsy New Member

i did that yesterday i think

whats your GT?
  11. Cornstalk

Cornstalk New Member

OhGypsy, this was like 10 days after MNC came out, so it probably wasn't you.

Honestly I haven't seen an assault player do -that- well since that game. Though I have seen some respectable performances.
  12. BoltAktion

BoltAktion New Member

Went somthin like 42-12-5 the other day as assault, I had bacon almost the whole match tho ;D
  13. gunner4life

gunner4life New Member

The best player i have ever played with by far is a sniper named Da crocodiel. I played with him ok few days ago. I was playing gunner and i would start shooting him in the back and he turned around multiple times and shoot me in the face. We would then get spawn camped by him shooting us in the face everytime we walked out the door.
  14. Kor

Kor New Member

I actually just played this guy today in a couple games. Glitched the assassin sprint both times to the point he was moving too fast to register damage.
  15. R3VAN

R3VAN New Member

lulz Ive played A Mad Hippie. I think he had a partner as well. Anywho, he is good but not the best Ive played. He kept me worried but not scared.

Now 1 assassin, had me on complete lockdown one game, and Im a damn good Support. I had to give him props.
  16. R3VAN

R3VAN New Member

lol I remember you from the one time I played you.

I was just thinking "A Support as good as me?? IMPOSSIBLE!"

:lol: