Sponsors + Support = ?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Cryzer, September 6, 2010.

1. Cryzer

Cryzer New Member

id like to know if Sponsors such as Total Recoil (Higher Firerate) and Achillle's (Higher Crit) works on the Supports Heal/Hurtgun? if not, are there any other Sponsors that dont work (execpt Iturba-higher accuracy, Ammo Mule-bigger Mags and Intelliclips-faster reload)?
  2. metalsnake27

metalsnake27 New Member

The rate of fire one does not affect the heal hurt gun at this time, however, when the patch is implemented, it will.

Im not sure about the crit one though .-.
  3. Briq

Briq New Member

Nothing affects the heal/hurt gun right now. As the previous poster said, rate of fire endorsements will affect the heal/hurt gun after the current patch is implemented. It might actually put supports a little over the top in my opinion, but it's too early to start complaining about that.
  4. Cryzer

Cryzer New Member

its cus i just got my 2nd Custom Class and though about making a Custom Support as i play with Support alot and then i thought: "Does the RoF effect the Heal/Hurtgun?"
  5. Oscar Oli

Oscar Oli New Member

The normal RoF on it is going down in the patch.
  6. Cryzer

Cryzer New Member

that sucks... its ok as it is now....
  7. AcidSnow

AcidSnow New Member

Critical Damage as a perk for the Support's shotgun is a terrible idea: even using the Gold perk you'll only get a critical shotgun blast once every 10 shots or more = very worthless for Support.
  8. OGODWHEREAMI

OGODWHEREAMI New Member

Personally, Me and my associates who play go:

Gold: Skill recovery - Why?: Faster respawn w/ airstrikes, Faster recovery on hacks so usually about 3 turrets hacked at a time

Silver: Critical Hits - Why?: Your heal gun can crit heal and crit drain, along with your shotgun being able to crit. Additionally, It's the only Offensive/Defensive sponsorship that affects both the heal gun and the shotgun.

Bronze: Armor - Why?: Buddy, early in the game you'll need all the armor you can get in order to avoid death from Assassins, Assaults, Gunners and Tanks. And even late in the game, it's useful and a good ace in the hole.
  9. zarakon

zarakon Active Member

I don't always play support, but when I do, I prefer..

Gold armor (duh, everyone needs gold armor)
    Silver skill recharge
    Bronze don't care, probably speed or health regen
  10. krugmik

krugmik New Member

The best 3 endorsements for the support after the update will be armor, rate of fire, and skill regen (the order being your own preference). Currently rate of fire isn't that great considering it only affects the shotgun.