create-a-bot

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by JackBotXL, September 6, 2010.

1. JackBotXL

JackBotXL New Member

2. zarakon

zarakon Active Member

optimusprimebot
  3. mainvity1

mainvity1 New Member

by this do u mean we get to crate our own bots or say uber ent should release more in the fututre?
  4. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

TomTomBot
    TomTomBotXL
  5. nailhead04

nailhead04 New Member

The 3xB................BigBoobsBot. Pits girls boobs and Assassain's...***. Very jiggy. Main attack is distraction via bonerfication.
  6. quaddile

quaddile New Member

buzzers with airstrike attached to them.
  7. Oscar Oli

Oscar Oli New Member

The Rammer

Its a giant egg with eyes. It rams people.
  8. HagenMichiel

HagenMichiel New Member

That would be fun. You could choose a size and add different graphics together (feet/legs/torso/head) and give it stats. Either within the 100$ range or even better the $ would be calculated....

I would build a 1000$ beast that would look like a slimbot.

"Let me take care of that lone slimbot there, HEY, WTF, it's tearing me apart! oh god! let the hurting stop!"
  9. Cryzer

Cryzer New Member

it could be fun and even possible i think and even make each match more "random" as each player has their own bot that they could use the "Spawn Bot" at the Bot Pit to spawn their very own beast, in my head, the only "hard" thing about this, would be adding the "editor" for the bots, i mean, you need a good amount of arms, heads, legs, bodys and then you need stats, but there should be a limit to the amount of $ the bot may cost or the game would start to get unfair, like 6 ppl spawning an ber Jack Bot XXXXXL (or what the big fat dudes are called... Slimbots.. Black Jacks.. Bouncers.. Gapshots... Jammers... Jack Bots must be the name :p) which would just tear through everything.
    each body part should have a cost of $, like if you have a lvl 3 Close Combat (Bouncer maybe) arm cost 60$ and you have a BlackJack lvl 2 gun for 45, then its 105$ and then you have a Black Jack body for 50$ thats 155$ and then 2 lvl 3 Black Jack legs for 20 each, then thats 195$ and then for some wierd reason, they charge you 25$ for releasing the bot into the arena, then you have to pay 220$/bot of yours

(most wierd thing about all this, i seem to think that ppl write alot, but when im done writing, i see that i do so myself o.o'')
  10. Thebigcheese

Thebigcheese New Member

A bot with decent ranged damage (besides the jackbot) would be a nice addition.

The stalker.

Classic UFO shape with a gun on the top that does decent damage/slows movement speed via laser beams. It hovers a couple feel off the ground.

It would hinder people trying to run past bots as well as be more effective at range.
  11. mipegg

mipegg New Member

Pit girl. You shoot her and the crowd throws damaging (and slowing) trash at you.
  12. Snappyguy

Snappyguy New Member

CL4P-TP Interplanetary Ninja Assassin!
    :mrgreen:
  13. Cerberus150

Cerberus150 New Member

You sir, have won the thread. :D
  14. Cryzer

Cryzer New Member

Yes, you ARE leaking... :)
  15. mainvity1

mainvity1 New Member

you should pay for the parts of the bots so that people dont do the giant hard to kill bot
  16. Cryzer

Cryzer New Member

you tried a "short" version of my post? ;)
  17. munrock

munrock New Member

The stats would have to be dependent on the parts you buy. It would be annoying if you couldn't tell what a bot was capable of just by looking at it.
  18. Cryzer

Cryzer New Member

it would be cool if you could have a Buzzer(or what the microbots are called)-Spawner lol
  19. munrock

munrock New Member

A bot that's similar to a bouncer, but instead of throwing or hitting players, it just grabs them and pins them to the floor and holds them there until another player or bot frees/kills them. Could call it a hugbot.
  20. BIONICxSHADOW

BIONICxSHADOW New Member

it would be cool if you could give your bots some of the endorsments that you give to your pro's such as rate of fire, speed etc.