Rank 99 player and how sad it can get.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by HOOOFARTED, September 4, 2010.

1. Thebigcheese

Thebigcheese New Member

ART SCHOOL MUTHA F***A, ART SCHOOL! WHAT!

/thumps chest
    /freestyle rap

I be making pimp doodles while ya'll be eatin ramen noodles
    On MNC I'm Leonidas and people call you noobles
    My game be like a Rottweiler's yours be like a poodle's
    See me in a game and you'll get toasted like a strudel
    WHAT

/gangsta dance
  2. banaqior

banaqior New Member

........ok....

Anyways, this is a pretty classic tread so far. Lots of hate. Need more bacon.
  3. breischl

breischl New Member

Haha, nice. :) I was going to give him **** for being a badass Art School grad, but you did it way better than I would have.
  4. Vinticus

Vinticus New Member

Anyway back on topic, the opposite happens too. For instance I was messing around with some odd ideas and sponsor combos for the sniper class. I wasn't in the match for the k/d, score, or money. I was just there to play around and see what I could do (I know silly me playing around in a game!).

Naturally I did bad and received at least 3 messages from people on the other team "You should NEVER play sniper again, you're so bad!" "You couldn't have reached that level legitimately!" blah, blah, blah.

Moral of the story, some people just can't take a game for what it is!
  5. Quazikill

Quazikill New Member

I am not going to lie... sitting up at my quiet and lonely desk at work... i started giggling like a small child. Thank you for the laugh.
  6. Tango217

Tango217 New Member

... cool story bro.
  7. Beastleh

Beastleh New Member

Honestly, Really, I mean come on, Gunner is the most overpowered, easy class. The perfect class. High armour, The highest damage, even though they say miniguns are less effective at long range, I've been killed and have killed with a mini gun across the entire Grenade III arena. Snipers? you can plant down and be immune to headshots. Assassins? Slam, bye. More assassins? Grapple. I've gone 77-32-8 best game with a gunner, and i Rarly play them. lol

But yeah.. An assault running up at you? 3 bullets max. dead.
  8. marcotte

marcotte New Member

What the hell does 'get owned' mean? Is he inferring you sell yourself into slavery? Sell yourself to someone on eBay? (That's illegal, apparently)

It's not that I'm new to the internet, but I'm pretty sure the phrase is 'u been 0wn3d' or some derogatory cuck that's gonna make me puke in my mouth as people who claim to be rather excellent at all things Life can't even f***ing make a proper sentence to tell you that you got shot in the head 3 times, in case you didn't see it on the TV you're staring right at.

Some people in pubrooms are utter douches, which I think is the original point that Hoo was bloody well trying to make.

Also, I'm no sissy Downfall, but it should be:

"I went to art school (It's not capitalized because it's lacking in a specific name and context, otherwise I could say "I pissed on a Fire Hydrant today". If you named the art school, then yes, capitalized letters, but as it stands, it's just not a proper noun.)
    bitch, I know Wal-Mart seems like The Tops to your family,(comma) but I'm good bro... (Space after an elipsis, capitalize the next sentences beginning since it wasn't a proper runon)
    But hey, (Comma) I could use a sissy to correct my grammar, (comma) so have at it,(Comma again, sheesh) big boy."

I'd spellcheck Cheesy's sick rhymes, but ebonics kinda defies proper grammar. And I'm scared he'll cap my a**. If anyone else needs some proofreading, please, let me know.

(If you took this seriously, Internet is not for you. Cheesy, that rap was hilarious. >D)
  9. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

marcotte commas are confusing. I never know where they should go...lol
  10. Beastleh

Beastleh New Member

I Support Marco. I lol'd
  11. marcotte

marcotte New Member

Oh, my good pal Deadsy, it's all good. That entire post was there to give you folks a chuckle. I say crap like this to break up grumpy arguements. Or, you know, because rap as a comedic device needs a steady backup of humor so dry you could mummify a b**ch with it.

(Edit) Wow, this post almost turned into a rant about the use of the word noob. I gotta lay off the xyience.
  12. scyfed

scyfed New Member

we should care why excactly?
  13. marcotte

marcotte New Member

Shucks, Scyfed, you're right. Nobody should care, and I th- waaaaiiiiiit a second.
    You almost had me there, you clever fox you.
  14. defodijabox

defodijabox New Member

This makes me laugh so hard, I can't wait to get hatemail again!