Friends/Fans of UberEnt. Gamertag

Discussion in 'Uber Entertainment Discussion' started by DeadStretch, September 2, 2010.

1. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

I have recently made an Xbox Live Gamertag (UberEntFriends) that can be used to easily play with members of the UberEnt and MNC community. I have posted this is a two other threads but I'm guessing no one looked at it.

I have already added a few gamertags of members who were more open to random friend invites. For the rest of you you'll just have to send this gamertag a request or note in this thread that you'd like to be added. I also didn't add Eka, John or Logan for the main reason I would like their "ok" before I do so. I know you guys will read this so yea... :lol: ;)

Once we got everyone onto this single gamertag it will be much easier to find who is online, what game they are playing, and if joinable or not. Besides that it will also be much easier to party up and send players invites. It's a simple as looking at one of your buddies friends list.

[​IMG]

Remember Xbl accounts only allow 100 friends so first come first serve. As of now there are 16 friends on the list.
  2. jovial1

jovial1 New Member

Heck, I saw you'd posted about it earlier. When you shot me an invite, I was glad to accept. :)
  3. FromLions

FromLions New Member

This is a great idea. Hit me up with an invite if you don't mind.
  4. ChrisMikeRack

ChrisMikeRack New Member

Depending on how nackered I am from work sometimes I dont feel like having the headset on and/or dont accept invites, but other times I am definatly game. Feel free to invite to the list :)
  5. DeadStretch

Accepted those who requested and requested those who asked. lol

Plenty of Friend slots free!!
  6. djam

djam New Member

Send me an invite, I'm game. I have a mic, and I'm ALWAYS a team player.

GT is in my sig.
  7. Disturbance24

Disturbance24 Member

Hey, could you send me an invite? I definitely could use some people to team up with the just teaming up with randoms. I'm happy to be a team player, and hoping to have some great games!
    my gamertag, it's Disturbence24 (I spelled it that way when I made the profile for XBL)
  8. D3C3P7AKONZ

D3C3P7AKONZ New Member

cheers good to know i was thought of as a person to seek out.. i have many friends in Aus and the US/Canada who play so feel free to shoot me an invite
  9. Provolown

Provolown New Member

Hit me up :D

GT:provolown
  10. Karishadz

Karishadz New Member

Now I know who was the Mysterious UberEnt that sent me a friend request a few days earlier now.

Now players can easily connect to others who use this forums :v
  11. Intricasm

Intricasm New Member

Oh yeah. I've gotten a few good groups going that started from the UberEntFriends GT. Good times.
  12. StargazingGarou

StargazingGarou New Member

Feel free to toss me on the list if there's still room. Pubs are getting, well, pub-ish as of late.
  13. marcotte

marcotte New Member

I sent the friend req. before posting here by complete and total accident, so don't be afraid if you get an FR from a dude named Adam Marcotte.

Thanks for puttin it up, though.
  14. DeadStretch

Accepted the friend requests and added those who asked!

Also Intricasm, glad to see it's getting put to good use. One of these days when I'm not so busy maybe we can all get some games going. Both private and public.
  15. Intricasm

Intricasm New Member

Oh no doubt. I'd love to do some Private games. Maybe it'd help me not suck all the time.

Okay so I don't suck all the time.
  16. DeadStretch

Yea, private matches full of UberEnt community members will be tons of fun.
  17. R0CKET BEAR

R0CKET BEAR New Member

Yelp, add me

R0CKET BEAR
  18. marcotte

marcotte New Member

I'm relatively nervous about playing with really good people, as a sidenote. >_>

Mostly because I am not super-good. Getting slowly better, but just... today has been a rough day of MNC, I think. >D Maybe you guys can help me improve.
  19. Tango217

Tango217 New Member

GT: Tango217
    add meh
  20. Intricasm

Intricasm New Member

Heh. Same here.