skills ring out/Milestones

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by CODYROB55, September 4, 2010.

1. CODYROB55

CODYROB55 New Member

I think if you charge someone or use any skill and ring someone out, that you should get a "kill" for that skill. I have all the "Ring Out" tags because it only takes 150. I have way more bomb ring outs than bomb kills(120) and I've had the game since release. Some of the tags will just literally take forever like mw2. I know it gives the game a little more what do you call it.....Play time i guess. I do think you should EARN them but I honestly don't know how I will ever get 2500 product grenade kills, or even 12 hours of flight time when I mostly play with assault. Milestones could be much simpler in how they are set up for skills and weapons. 2500 for the sniper rifle and 2500 for flak just seems weird.

Not trying to bash the game because its a great game but the greatest game of all time, whatever it may be could always use improvement.
  2. DR0KZ

DR0KZ New Member

Ah yeah, totally agree, the ring outs are so easy to get and the milestone for it is really low in comparison to some others (shuriken kills? :lol: )

Guess it's to late for any protag changes now though.
  3. CODYROB55

CODYROB55 New Member

ALSO, if you hit some one with the bomb and they are on fire and burn to death does that even count towards anything? It should, as should the jet gun.
  4. Zelandia

Zelandia New Member

I actually get quite of bit of Shuriken kills, way more now then grapple kills.
  5. Rawdell210

Rawdell210 New Member

charging is the only thing super nooby assaults do. wish they new how to use there gun every once and awhile.
  6. RAGE I V3NOM

RAGE I V3NOM New Member

I like it. It means if you do play one class a lot and are good playing with it then you will eventually get those milestones to show off to everyone. =).
  7. Patch

Patch New Member

Then you definitely want to avoid TF2.
  8. tezmac

tezmac New Member

No it is part of the game. It is part of strategy.

BTW I do not play as Assault so I am not defending my Pro, I just think it is silly that someone can say one of the special powers is nooby.