Support Suggestions

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by xSneaky Turtle, September 3, 2010.

1. xSneaky Turtle

xSneaky Turtle New Member

Personally, I love playing as the support class. I don't really see any other players being support that often, which is upsetting.

1. I think that the main purpose of the support class is to HEAL your teammates. If i'm healing someone, and an enemy walks up to him, they can destroy him through me healing them. I think when i'm healing them, it should be a significant amount.

2. When the support gets juice, it can't really do much. When the support is healing someone and uses juice, i think the juice should be transferred and shared from the support to the person that gets healed. Once the support stops healing the target, the juice is stopped (or when the juice runs out)

These would encourage people to play the support class as i think it was originally intended to be played like.
  2. Nig_Bigger

Nig_Bigger New Member

3. xSneaky Turtle

xSneaky Turtle New Member

I think it's a great idea.
    Last edited: September 3, 2010
  4. CashmereCow

CashmereCow New Member

really guys, i mean are you really gonna fight over this?
  5. Nig_Bigger

Nig_Bigger New Member

You stay out of this.
  6. Beastleh

Beastleh New Member

Well, The support while juiced is one of the most powerful things i have ever seen. You don't have to aim Whatsoever as you suck a full life bar out of any class in seconds while jumping around like a fairy. or.. One shot kill Shotgun.
  7. quaddile

quaddile New Member

^ this, but more shotgunning and more turret hacking

this could also lead to one pro having almost 20 second juices which would be incredi-bad in overtime.
  8. Show me the Bacon

Show me the Bacon New Member

God no...Last thing we need are Juiced Gunners being uber-healed by Juiced Supports. An indestructable duo.
  9. jjcpockets

jjcpockets New Member

Also, the assumption that the main focus of the support should be on healing teammates is flawed. The support is called the support and not the healer because his job is to support his teammates, not just heal them. Hence the heal ray isn't terribly effective at keeping someone alive under fire (gunners aside), but it's great at patching up pros and bots before they encounter the next wave of enemies.

The firebase is great for setting up a forward post to stage pushes from, it's also useful for teammates to run to if they're under attack so they can have the advantage of another gun or two and maybe some healing.

The hacking skill is pretty much only useful at making things help your team, and it makes friendly things even more helpful.