capture territories

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by CashmereCow, September 3, 2010.

1. CashmereCow

CashmereCow New Member

A new game type

There are 5 territories that span across the map. Each team starts with the 2 territories of there side while the middle is left for grabs, thats when the bacon hits the fan. Each team battles to take the middle and then continues to push until the final point it taken. At that point the losing team will be left defenseless while the winning team relishes in there victory by killing of the other team. Tell me what you guys think :). Thanks.
  2. xSneaky Turtle

xSneaky Turtle New Member

Oh I LOVE that game type! I used to play it in TF2 with all my friends!
  3. Nig_Bigger

Nig_Bigger New Member

This is genius! I love these original ideas. Your such a guy.
  4. Amaranth

Amaranth New Member

Relish? With bacon? Blasphemy!

One of the devs mentioned they wanted to do neutral turrets. that would certainly make things like this possibilities.
  5. jjcpockets

jjcpockets New Member

Meh, as much as this is clearly a TF2 rip-off (I don't know any other games with a linear capture-points mode), this is one of the view other game-types I can see working with the bots involved.

It's pretty much tug of war, but with bot pushes. Granted the annihilator would be over powered if it works the way I'm thinking.
  6. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

7. EnlistedThalim

EnlistedThalim New Member

That's not really the same idea, in my mind at least. I'm thinking of domination from unreal/quake when I read his idea.
  8. Rivvik

Rivvik New Member