An all new level of Scrub Hell: The Support "Mustach 69"

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Strategy and Tactics' started by Rivvik, September 1, 2010.

1. ninemetal

ninemetal New Member

The Rate of Fire endorsement will apparently affect the heal/hurt gun AFTER the Title Update. On the other hand the amount it heals/hurts will be adjusted to compensate for this.

I read somewhere else on this forum that the critical shot endorsement sometimes adds extra heal/hurt to it. Haven't tried it out myself though.
  2. BoltAktion

BoltAktion New Member

Played a pub match vs a game of 6 supports

Non of my team could kill a firebase it seems =/

It was terrible
  3. Trademark

Trademark New Member

4. mipegg

mipegg New Member

Heal gun doesnt heal that much. Shurikens will easily outdamage the heal of it. And Iv never actually noticed a jackbots health going up with healing
  5. Beastleh

Beastleh New Member

Yeah... You know if You're team had a support with 1/4th a brain.. 3 air drops, carpet bomb the wave.. GG I do it daily, seen this wave many a time, nothing special lol

Also, funny as hell wording. FYOOCHUR. Indeed.
  6. mipegg

mipegg New Member

I dont know if its a bug on my part but I have never been able to overheal a jackbot. As soon as it spawns I jump on it with a heal gun and its health both never goes up (when it gets hurt) and never gets overhealed.

Also, get a gunner with a mortar launcher? Use an ejector? Have a sniper use his Aoe shots (2 hits a support more or less)
  7. D3C3P7AKONZ

D3C3P7AKONZ New Member

all i can say is after the 1st rant.... GO SUPPORT!!!! RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE
  8. D3C3P7AKONZ

D3C3P7AKONZ New Member

hmm sure that wasnt me lol sound's like 1 of my tactic's hahahaha duck n cover throw down firebase for support!!!! dont look @ me like that it works....honest
  9. marcotte

marcotte New Member

I just played a series of games where we got the Moustache 69. They were dual-teaming a Gunner right in our base who was spawn camping to kill us. Only they were hiding BEHIND the glass. It takes precision to place a gunner in that very spot, so you can start to heal him, then run around behind cover and still overheal the f*** out of him. He's out of range of airstrikes, and with his back to the wall, he couldn't be shanked.

(IE, this was a practiced tactic they were aware of.)

I love the support class, but this healing through walls sh*t has gotta go. I ended up switching to my Assassin the third game that they did this, knifed the piss out of them, bought my sword, and then took care of the Gunner after our Sniper Flakked him. We still lost (The team was so focused on these guys, 3 people got pissed at being raped right outta the Spawn Door at least six or seven times and they quit), but they never tried that BS again. I took their names down, and made sure to give them Bad Rep for blatantly using an exploit like that.

Spawn Camping is bad enough. Spawn Camping while farming an exploit is worse than an M. Knight Shamalayan movie.
  10. D3C3P7AKONZ

D3C3P7AKONZ New Member

wow that sound's particulary g@y its ppl like these that are giving good honest support players bad name's..much like the speed glitching assassin's once UBER fix up all the small niggles and glitche's im sure it's gonna be more enjoyable for all classe's