Patch Predictions

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by Shammas, September 2, 2010.

1. Shammas

Shammas New Member

1. People will complain about tanks. The death blossom is stronger, hit detection is improved (jet gun is bad with the current detection, rail gun will wreck even more), and since 90% of pub players are assassins and are already weak against tanks, well you know. Being a tank main, I pray that Uber leaves it alone after this update and doesn't listen to these people.
    2. People will complain about assassin being weak. You can't cloak while grappling, and the lunge is weaker. Again, since 90% of the pub community plays assassin, there will be bitching. Hopefully, a good portion of them will realize their true role as an assassin and improve.
    3. People will bitch about the heal gun. With RoF making it stronger, everyone will be screaming about how far it reaches and still requires no aim.

Anyways, this is what I think will happen. Either way, I'll continue to enjoy this awesome game to the fullest no matter how much people complain about 1 thing or another, and I'll always find a counter for it.
  2. jjcpockets

jjcpockets New Member

I'm not sure if there will be bitching over the tank, but there will definitely be bitching over the rest of your points.

I plan on trying out the hurt/heal ray once the update drops.
  3. heavensnight

heavensnight Member

+1 OP
  4. AssassinsGoneWild

AssassinsGoneWild New Member

Didn't the patch notes say the heal gun was nerfed without ROF but would be brought back up to current levels with ROF?

Oh, and I can't help but laugh at idiots who juice themselves and hurt gun me to death while not aiming when they don't realize a juiced shotgun would be at least twice as effective. I heard shotguns were hard to aim.
  5. obscurement

obscurement New Member

I predict that I will stop playing Assassin. :lol:

I've already stated about three dozen times and about seventy different ways why I think it's a bad idea, so there's no point in rehashing it. While I'm not going to jump off of a cliff about it, I'm going to give it a fair shake before I make a final decision. The other ones seem fine and don't seem to be gamebreakers or any real change to things. The Support thing is kinda lame but whatever, I'm used to everyone's guns being stronger then mine.
  6. Karishadz

Karishadz New Member

We already have people Bitching about the assassins. The patch will only bring more bitching, with a chance of rage bitching as well.
  7. Archangel

Archangel New Member

Maybe but people will always bitch. That is 1 of the many constants in life. Death, Taxes, and bitching.
    I always thought that cloaking during grapple was a glitch, it uncloaked you for a reason. Also the super speed glitch should be gone! I bet the lunge will still have enough power so you can hit then back assassinate a Tank.
    With the RoF the gun will become stronger yes, but with out it the gun will become weaker. It is now an endorsement taken up which takes away from (most likely) Armor and Skill rate. Maybe bronze will make it the same as it is now and no one will really notice.

Agreed. until i get bored
  8. Rawfulll

Rawfulll New Member

I predict I'll main support and go assassin occasionally after the update.
  9. m0nkeyb0y77

m0nkeyb0y77 New Member

My Post Patch Predictions:

1. Tom Cruise will still be a douche
    2. The cake will still be a lie.
    3. Bacon will still taste awesome
    4. Matchmaking will improve? (I hope, I hope) ;)
    5. Being a gunner and an assault will still kick ***

Just my humble opinion.
  10. MikeLanglois

MikeLanglois New Member

I predict that not matter what, I'll still play, and just learn to adapt.

I'm 100% sure my prediction will come true :D
  11. obscurement

obscurement New Member

Do you differentiate between bitching and critiquing because a lot of people don't.

I for one, won't be "bitching" after the patch because there's nothing that can be done after it's out.
  12. Konner

Konner New Member

Support gets nerfed to Rachel tier sadly, he retires from the game.

Assault can no longer anime-scene-FALCON-PUNCH you.
    Tank finally squeezes the lemon.
    The Lemmings calm down and learn to play.
    Gunner gets his grapple upgraded; he now hits you with... A surfboard.
    Sniper gets around 40 unnecessary buffs. He is now the best class in the game by a long shot.

Seriously.
  13. nailhead04

nailhead04 New Member

"I heard shotguns were hard to aim."
    i hope this has satire cuz i laughed my *** off.